Adult Sims Can’t Have Sex

Hi

Since you know how to initiate sex for your teen sims, I assume that you know that you do not click on the sim to initiate sex, but on an object or a location.

If you now click on an object that is already in use by another Sim, you only get the WW settings option. The object must not be occupied for the WW woohoo option to appear.
On 7/19/2019 at 11:41 AM, killmeomg said:

Is there something wrong with my wicked whims? For some reason only teens can have sex. When i click wicked for adults it only gives me the settings option, not sex. What is happening?

Its a bug that's been happening. Try using the ww.stopsex command and see if that helps.

Past few weeks I have been having the same issue.
Not able to have different age sims ask for sex or initiate sex.... young adult/teen ... adult/teen ... elder/teen...
Trying to improve a relationship with conversation, regardless of which  sim ... the teen only has the green progress bar, never the pink one.
I think in the last couple of updates something was broken regarding age difference.... at least partially.

Archived