Having some serious issues

Heres a tl;dr from what I've heard and experienced:

OSex SE; More complex overall but more immersive/realistic and interactive with a small amount of plugins

SexLab SE; Simple to use and highly customizable sex framework due to a great selection of plugins for it here on LoversLab

Flower Girls SE; Very simple to use and lightweight sex mod with a small amount of plugins

Theres also SexLab Light with a few plugins but its not maintained since the release of SexLab for SE

2 hours ago, Xonder23 said:

Heres a tl;dr from what I've heard and experienced:

OSex SE; More complex overall but more immersive/realistic and interactive with a small amount of plugins

SexLab SE; Simple to use and highly customizable sex framework due to a great selection of plugins for it here on LoversLab

Flower Girls SE; Very simple to use and lightweight sex mod with a small amount of plugins

Theres also SexLab Light with a few plugins but its not maintained since the release of SexLab for SE

Yep that's pretty much it.

There's also SoS Light for those who just want the dicks. IDK if there's a version for SSE though (although considering there's a version of SexLab for SE I'd be surprised if SoS hadn't been ported too considering it's basically the go-to mod for males).

@Xonder23 I thought about sexlab, im currently using flowergirls because the osa menu wont show up for some reason even though fnis says I don't have anymore errors, might give up on it. My only issue with sexlab is that it seems all the animation packs are for standard skyrim, do they work with sse? if not where can I find ones that do??

11 hours ago, Jrich said:

@Xonder23 I thought about sexlab, im currently using flowergirls because the osa menu wont show up for some reason even though fnis says I don't have anymore errors, might give up on it. My only issue with sexlab is that it seems all the animation packs are for standard skyrim, do they work with sse? if not where can I find ones that do??

Probably the SSE section of LL has ports of them. Have you tried to look on that side of things ?

On 7/19/2019 at 7:01 PM, Jrich said:

Thank you guys for the help, I have it figured out now and it appears I had accidentally downloaded a couple mods for the base version not for sse. Wow I fell kinda dumb now lol. As for osex I haven't actually gotten to try it yet. How complex is it? Is it actually difficult to implement in game?

Your probably not gonna want to do this, but I highly suggest it. Maybe consider switching to mod organizer 2. This mod will give you a nice little warning icon letting you know that you may of installed the wrong version from oldrim (not sure if it tells u about legendary edition). Honestly it probably saved me a lot of time.

I tend to install oldrim stuff by accident because people arent adding the full description on the converted se version. So I go to the oldrim page, read everything, then accidentally download it from there..... like all the time unconsciously.

Mo2 also never touches your main directory but uses a virtual space for your mods. I'm not sure about vortex, but in NMM, normally your asked "do u want to overwrite." In mo2, you get no messages. Instead, you simply move your left order if you need to overwrite and thats it.

Anyway, Osex works flawlessly on sse and its very easy to use once you get used to the controls on the num pad. - 

But of all the tutorials, everyone seems to forget to mention the 9 key on the num pad. You use it to change who's leading.... well, sorta. It just gives you options your partner can do. 9 doesn't work all the time depending on the position. You can also use 9 to say undress all on him, then 9 to undress her or keep it immersive by letting go of each other and start stripping.

Tips:

grab this - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56640 makes it easier for people to troubleshoot any issues you have by uploading your load order, plugins, etc

I just uploaded mine for ex - https://modwat.ch/u/Xellon/plugins My game is issue free.... I think (at least, I don't notice anything off). Feel free to use it as reference.

Archived