Having some serious issues

Hello, 

I've been having some major problems modding my skyrim special edition through vortex with 

CBBE (installed manually to use curvy skin)

Osex (and all necessary mods)

Joy of perspective

The bijin replacers

The ordinary women

And a few other minor ones

My character is stuck in a T pose in my character creation, and if I switch to female gender then my game freezes.

I run Loot and FNIS. FNIS gives me tons of errors with osex but I've heard that is common. I can post what it says as well as my exact load order if that will help 

Please help me learn how to mod properly ?

I watched a couple videos and the people said that FNIS will show errors but it will work if you install sky ui, netimmerse and osa. Also, if that was the case could that be what's causing the t pose and no movement?

@Xonder23 I know cbbe doesnt say it has requirements but I've also heard you need an xp32 skeleton, I cant find a good one. The xp32 maximum has a race menu requirement that crashes my skse loader.

I also installed the female animation part or joy of perspective but it crashes the second I try to select a female character

@Xonder23 I use vortex to control that because I'm pretty new with modding, I also use loot and it said I had no issues. I'm really not sure why either, it seems to just not like certain mods. I had a cbbe piercing mod that would crash before opening and that seems pretty minor to me. 

When I click the skse loader I get the small black screen for about half a second and then nothing happens. If I install the patch to open through steam I get the play menu but then right when I hit play it just disappears and doesnt load the game. 

@Jrich CTDs (probably why "nothing" happened after the cmd screen of skse) mightve been caused because you installed a Mod from Skyrim LE which had a old .bsa in it. Also theres nothing wrong with using a mod manager not using one would be ridiculous. At least when you have many or complex mods. Its just important you make sure you have all requirements of the mods you install because even if the game works without having them installed issues are very likely to happen due to it regarding said mod.

@Xonder23 

Here is my load order

# Automatically generated by Vortex
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenu.esp
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
unofficial skyrim special edition patch.esp
OSA.esm
The Ordinary Women.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
DHuntress.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
FNIS.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
KKFur.esp
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
relationship dialogue overhaul.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
cheat room.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
alternate start - live another life.esp

My FNIS Report 

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   7/19/2019 11:29:58 AM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.80.0 - C:\Users\Rocco\Desktop\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

>>Warning: \character\character assets female\skeleton_female.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\character assets\skeleton.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Skeleton(hkx) female: Unknown (129 bones)   male: Unknown (129 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0M2F_A_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_0M2F_A V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_D_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_0MF_D V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_K_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_0MF_K V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_M_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_0MF_M V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_R_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_0MF_R V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_S_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_0MF_S V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_U_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_0MF_U V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_BG_A_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_BG_A V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_EMF_A_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_EMF_A V?.? ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_XPMSE_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS__ESG_0ER_F_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading _ESG_0ER_F V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS__ESG_0ER_M_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading _ESG_0ER_M V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Creature Pack not installed

2037 animations for 13 mods successfully included (character).
 14 Warning(s).

The xp32 maximum skeleton extended says its for sse so Im not sure why that says it isnt

Shouldn't CBBE have an .esp? Also a question I've forgot to ask: You seem to be rather new to modding. Is there a specific reason you chose to use OSex? I've never used it personally but from what I've heard its rather complex. I'd suggest FlowerGirls if you want to keep it simple or if you want more customizability than that theres also SexLab which has a rather big variety of plugins and addons.

6 minutes ago, Jrich said:

My FNIS Report 

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   7/19/2019 11:29:58 AM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.80.0 - C:\Users\Rocco\Desktop\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

>>Warning: \character\character assets female\skeleton_female.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\character assets\skeleton.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Skeleton(hkx) female: Unknown (129 bones)   male: Unknown (129 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0M2F_A_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_0M2F_A V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_D_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_0MF_D V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_K_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_0MF_K V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_M_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_0MF_M V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_R_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_0MF_R V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_S_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_0MF_S V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_U_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_0MF_U V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_BG_A_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_BG_A V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_EMF_A_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_EMF_A V?.? ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_XPMSE_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS__ESG_0ER_F_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading _ESG_0ER_F V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS__ESG_0ER_M_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading _ESG_0ER_M V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Creature Pack not installed

2037 animations for 13 mods successfully included (character).
 14 Warning(s).

The xp32 maximum skeleton extended says its for sse so Im not sure why that says it isnt

Well your issue is quite clear at least.
It looks like the OSex you have isn't compatible with SSE and same goes for the skeletons you're using.

Care to give a link to the page you're getting the skeletons from ?
I can pretty much guarantee that this is one of the reasons why your game's effed up.

EDIT: I also noticed that you're loading RaceMenu before anything else. That might also be wyh your games goes belly up.
This is for example how I placed it in my load order

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
OSA.esm
SexLabAroused.esm

As for RaceMenu I placed it much lower in the list as I don't need it to start ASAP:

Spoiler

RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

For reference RaceMenu.esp is the 36th plugin in my load order.

4 minutes ago, Xonder23 said:

Shouldn't CBBE have an .esp? Also a question I've forgot to ask: You seem to be rather new to modding. Is there a specific reason you chose to use OSex? I've never used it personally but from what I've heard its rather complex.I'd suggest FlowerGirls if you want to keep it simple or if you want more customizability than that theres also SexLab which has a rather big variety of plugins and addons.

Not sure why cbbe isnt showing up, I have it in the textures and data file following his instructions. As far as why I'm using osex I guess I just didnt know about the others, lol. I seem to have found an actual sse version of osex but I might have to give those a look 

17 minutes ago, Xonder23 said:

Shouldn't CBBE have an .esp? Also a question I've forgot to ask: You seem to be rather new to modding. Is there a specific reason you chose to use OSex? I've never used it personally but from what I've heard its rather complex.I'd suggest FlowerGirls if you want to keep it simple or if you want more customizability than that theres also SexLab which has a rather big variety of plugins and addons.

Not OP but I guess he wanted to have a more interactive and realistic experience than the whole "let's snap in place" SexLab offers.
That said I'm running both on Oldrim with no problems whatsoever so I doubt it's where the issue's at.

Thank you guys for the help, I have it figured out now and it appears I had accidentally downloaded a couple mods for the base version not for sse. Wow I fell kinda dumb now lol. As for osex I haven't actually gotten to try it yet. How complex is it? Is it actually difficult to implement in game?

11 hours ago, Jrich said:

Thank you guys for the help, I have it figured out now and it appears I had accidentally downloaded a couple mods for the base version not for sse. Wow I fell kinda dumb now lol. As for osex I haven't actually gotten to try it yet. How complex is it? Is it actually difficult to implement in game?

Glad to hear you fixed the issues :D

Well OSex isn't difficult by itself, it's just dramatically more different. Think of it more like an interactive action than just "let's fuck" like Sexlab does.
With OSex you can actively choose the pose, the movements you wana do, etc...

It's just more complex to use overall but if you prefer more immersive stuff it's a go-to.

Archived