Is it possible to port xps models into L4D2?

Shingjai

????

this is not for L4D2, this forum is for DOA5LR.

xps have different mechanics than the files from this game(DOA5), also I think that L4D2 must have other mechancs for modding, I don't know because I don't make mods for other games, I think this thread is out of place, but I don't know, maybe someone may be able to help you.

14 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

????

this is not for L4D2, this forum is for DOA5LR.

xps have different mechanics than the files from this game(DOA5), also I think that L4D2 must have other mechancs for modding, I don't know because I don't make mods for other games, I think this thread is out of place, but I don't know, maybe someone may be able to help you.

Sorry, because I saw someone on the Steam ported the DOA5LR or DOAXVV model to L4D2, so I came here to ask questions.

5 hours ago, Shingjai said:

Sorry, because I saw someone on the Steam ported the DOA5LR or DOAXVV model to L4D2, so I came here to ask questions.

you should ask the guy who make that mod. anyhow, theory is import model to blender or 3dsmax then get rig of bone, add new bone structure, weight paint, uv mapping and unwrapping then use it to create new mod. so, if you dont have any experience and knowledge of basic how to use blender or 3dsmax, it will be long run before you can make any mod

34 minutes ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

you should ask the guy who make that mod. anyhow, theory is import model to blender or 3dsmax then get rig of bone, add new bone structure, weight paint, uv mapping and unwrapping then use it to create new mod. so, if you dont have any experience and knowledge of basic how to use blender or 3dsmax, it will be long run before you can make any mod

I really don't have any experience, it's too difficult for me, there are no detailed tutorials!

36 minutes ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

I asked the person on Steam, he did not give me a reply, very depressed!

Moved to general gaming section as it has nothing to do with DOA. It would be possible you would first need to get the .XPS addon for blender and then find out what type of file formats L4D2 uses add the outfit to whatever model you want to use and adjust it and do what is needed to get it into the game. You would have to search around for info on how to do it.

54 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Moved to general gaming section as it has nothing to do with DOA. It would be possible you would first need to get the .XPS addon for blender and then find out what type of file formats L4D2 uses add the outfit to whatever model you want to use and adjust it and do what is needed to get it into the game. You would have to search around for info on how to do it.

Thank you for your answer!

Archived