No erections for any animations

I downloaded the leito animations for a test and no male actor has an erection. I've been looking into this for a couple days now and from what I gathered I need the compatibility patches that are no longer available, on that forum it redirects you to AAF modders resource so I downloaded that, nothing has worked any help would be appreciated. I'm using LOOT and Vortex 

Thanks

5 hours ago, LlamasDoinWeed said:

I downloaded the leito animations for a test and no male actor has an erection. I've been looking into this for a couple days now and from what I gathered I need the compatibility patches that are no longer available, on that forum it redirects you to AAF modders resource so I downloaded that, nothing has worked any help would be appreciated. I'm using LOOT and Vortex 

Thanks

What do you have downloaded? You need a correct install of F4SE, Looksmenu,AAF....You need to download a theme pack (Vanilla,Kinky,Creature Theme), you need Atomic Lust (some folks say you do not, but my AAF will not activate without). This is the old one. Do not use the new one.

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v3.2.7z

53 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

What do you have downloaded? You need a correct install of F4SE, Looksmenu,AAF....You need to download a theme pack (Vanilla,Kinky,Creature Theme), you need Atomic Lust (some folks say you do not, but my AAF will not activate without). This is the old one. Do not use the new one.

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v3.2.7z 5.7 MB · 0 downloads

You don't need Looksmenu to install AAF, only F4SE. Looksmenu only takes care of the morphs, not having it doesn't stop AAF from installing correctly.

Also you don't need Atomic Lust at all. I just started a new test game on my new PC with only Leito and Crazy animations and its working just fine. No Atomic Lust, so not sure what to tell you on that one.

Archived