My publication disappeared

Akdmico

I do not know where to post this question or who to contact, but my problem is this. I am a creator of sims 4 animations and my post has disappeared, I do not know why but as a precaution I already change my password.
My question is whether I can retrieve the post or will I have to create a new one?

I do not know if it's any good, but this was the URL of my post.

www.loverslab.com/files/file/8200-akdmico-animations-for-wickedwhims-with-cnww-zoophiliapets-module/

1 hour ago, Akdmico said:

I do not know where to post this question or who to contact, but my problem is this. I am a creator of sims 4 animations and my post has disappeared, I do not know why but as a precaution I already change my password.
My question is whether I can retrieve the post or will I have to create a new one?

www.loverslab.com/files/file/8200-akdmico-animations-for-wickedwhims-with-cnww-zoophiliapets-module/

hey, AKdmico,

i hope this finds you well.

your link is not working because it lacks the "https://" protocol declaration in its beginning.
by declaring the link properly, 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8200-akdmico-animations-for-wickedwhims-with-cnww-zoophiliapets-module/

LL returns this:

and by accessing the link, this is the page i land at:

Spoiler

1052388997_ScreenShot2019-07-16at10_10_58PM.png.bb5e31602a03a26ed2011cc02d427a08.png403832649_ScreenShot2019-07-16at10_12_03PM.png.c2e7621b00337cdca37adab96e1a71ba.png

inside the Spoiler are two screenshots i took from your mod page, so i believe it is working fine.

hope this helps;

cheers.

You can easily find it by going to your Profile then click See My Activity and then click on the Topics, Files or Files Comments in the Activity submenu on the left.

By the way I found your topic on the second page of the Downloads Section for WW. 

19 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

hey, AKdmico,

i hope this finds you well.

your link is not working because it lacks the "https://" protocol declaration in its beginning.
by declaring the link properly, 

19 hours ago, namaradus said:

You can easily find it by going to your Profile then click See My Activity and then click on the Topics, Files or Files Comments in the Activity submenu on the left.

By the way I found your topic on the second page of the Downloads Section for WW. 

Thanks for answering my message. But the error was that my publication of truth had disappeared.

I already contacted one of the staff and he told me that probably it was site error.

Thanks for answering my message. But the error was that my publication of truth had disappeared.

I already contacted one of the staff and he told me that probably it was site error.

hey, AKdmico,

now i understand the problem.
hope everything is solved, then.

wish you the very best;

cheers.

Archived