LooksMenu - cant change skin tone or add scars

sorry if this is answered somewhere.  I installed looks menu.  I can change hair color and eye color.  But i can't change skin tone or add makeup/scars or anything else.

Hope y'all can help.  Or give me a link where this is discussed.  Thanks y'all

Edit:  Seems to be a problem with FSM Body Textures Redux.  I unloaded that mod, and can change skin color and also add/remove makeup and scars.  Will have to look into the "posts" section of that mod and see how it can be fixed.  It's been a while since i've modded f04.  anyways, y'all can add to the discussion or just ignore this.  Thanks y'all.

I ran into this problem.

After researching it, the most plausible suggestion I found was "too many layers" which roughly translates to "too many options for looksmenu to handle".

I resolved the problem by uninstalling all cosmetic mods that hooked into looksmenu, verifying that that worked, and then adding stuff back in until I was comfortable that I could build a character that I liked.

Archived