[REQUEST] super simple creature schlongs?????

so I am not really into modding my game to become a sex sim and mainly use sexlab and so forth to make my immersion experience simply more erotic.  i play more than I fuck in other words! lol

anyways so i use sexlab defeat and i am looking for something to make the creature encounters better.  yeah i know there are tons of creature mods but it seems like they do way more than what im looking for tbh and seem to have a ton of dependencies and interactions with other mods.

all i am really looking for is something special edition compatible that add dicks to creatures when sex anims play but not before.  ive seen screens of other mods and some look good but i think it would turn my game into a comedy to see monsters running around with boners all the time or dragon dicks trailing behind them in the sky like kite streamers lol!

tldr just want creature dicks without a lot of hassle that are se compatible and only visible during sex anims!!!!

Lol try sos animals it makes a penis on everything but it's not hard and then sex it gets hard. Only thing you need to do is choose the right nif set in mcm menu  creature frameworks menu creature's find animal sos it gives 3 other sos options but animal sos is the one that always has a penis showing but isn't hard tell sex . You might want aroused creature's mod as well to get control of the action with animals. 

4 hours ago, shaidien said:

Lol try sos animals it makes a penis on everything but it's not hard and then sex it gets hard. Only thing you need to do is choose the right nif set in mcm menu  creature frameworks menu creature's find animal sos it gives 3 other sos options but animal sos is the one that always has a penis showing but isn't hard tell sex . You might want aroused creature's mod as well to get control of the action with animals. 

just want creature dicks without a lot of hassle that are se compatible and only visible during sex anims

ASOS still needs MNC & CF, so your just adding even more hassle.

OOF

Now that I've been trying to get at least something worked out it has gone from hassle to nightmare!!!!!

Tried to install the framework thing and MNC and got some error about my jcontainers not being the right version.  I downloaded the newest version tho and even installed it manually

Going to try from scratch this weekend wish me luck!!!!

On 7/20/2019 at 10:27 PM, MadMansGun said:

make sure your not mixing up the SLE & SSE versions of the mods, they need to match your version of skyrim.

Everything is SSE friendly and I couldn't find any mods that installed any other version of jcontainers.

lol I might get yelled at but I do use Vortex as my manager. ≧◡≦

I'm too invested in my current save game to try and move everything to another manager right now.  I guess I'll just deal and maybe try that sometime down the road. ཀ _ ཀ

I need to neck myself I swear! ⋋_⋌

So I remembered something that should have been obvious!!!

I haven't upgraded Skyrim SE to the patch that came out a little while ago because I didn't want it to break my mods.  Totes forgot until now!

So the version of jcontainers I've been trying to force to work just doesn't work with the outdated skse I'm using because DUH!

Tried jcontainers 4.1.8 and it works.  Big yikes.

Archived