Is there a Zoo pregnancy/delivery mod?

Hi guys

I know nraas and kinky support Zoolover actions and your sim can get pregnant by them. My question though if there's a mod around that if your sim is impregnated by a horse, can they bare a foal (kid horse) ? I am also using the pregnancy controller. Do any of the 3 mods prevent me from delivering a foal or is it just not possible?

Like a lot of people I am back and forth with the sims 3, so I'm a bit rusty when it comes to remembering such things...

Grtz

Edit: I've tried without pregnancycontroller, and I was able to give birth to the child (human) of a horse, but the skin is all black. I've googled this and it appears that that means there is an issue with the skin? Does anyone have a skin that works? Or a way so that the child could be a foal? Any help/pointers would help!

6 hours ago, blobby666 said:

and I was able to give birth to the child (human) of a horse, but the skin is all black.

hey, Blobby,

i believe this has something to do with TS3's parameters. one of my fem sims woohooed with the Grim Reaper, got pregnant, then the baby was born her/his skin all black — like Reaper's him/itself.
i was able to repair the baby's skin using NRaas DebugEnabler, but i read on NRaas' forum resetting everything and/or all sims via either NRaas' MasterController or TS3's Console does the job.
if you don't have NRaas MasterController or DebugEnabler, you may download them here.

if you're using NRaas DebugEnabler:

Click on ground —> NRaas —> DebugEnabler —> Options —> Fix Invisible Sims

• This will immediately correct any broken/corrupt outfits and skins that exist on any sim in town. It will follow up with a message for each sim who's outfit has been repaired.

• Sims who are not deemed to be broken are unaffected by this interaction.

if you're using NRaas MasterController:

(with the black skinned baby household's selected)

2. Click on Ground —> NRaas —> MasterController —> Household —> Repair All

• Repairs all objects on the lot.

• cleans all burnt tiles.

if you don't have NRaas installed and want to do it via TS3 Console:

(press [ Shift ] + [ Control ] + [ C ] simultaneously to access the game's console) 

3. with the Console opened, type ResetSim * then hit [ Enter ].
• The "*" will do an EA reset of all sims.
• i often suggest the MasterController method as it's a deeper reset than EA provides and can fix all kinds of game issues within that neighbourhood/world.
• if you use the Console method, i recommend that you have all sims in town doing nothing; if any is cooking or swimming or woohooing, this method puts them in an unstable situation on the next game load up.

hope this helps, Blobby.

cheers.

9 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

hey, Blobby,

i believe this has something to do with TS3's parameters. one of my fem sims woohooed with the Grim Reaper, got pregnant, then the baby was born her/his skin all black — like Reaper's him/itself.
i was able to repair the baby's skin using NRaas DebugEnabler, but i read on NRaas' forum resetting everything and/or all sims via either NRaas' MasterController or TS3's Console does the job.
if you don't have NRaas MasterController or DebugEnabler, you may download them here.

if you're using NRaas DebugEnabler:

Click on ground —> NRaas —> DebugEnabler —> Options —> Fix Invisible Sims

• This will immediately correct any broken/corrupt outfits and skins that exist on any sim in town. It will follow up with a message for each sim who's outfit has been repaired.

• Sims who are not deemed to be broken are unaffected by this interaction.

if you're using NRaas MasterController:

(with the black skinned baby household's selected)

2. Click on Ground —> NRaas —> MasterController —> Household —> Repair All

• Repairs all objects on the lot.

• cleans all burnt tiles.

if you don't have NRaas installed and want to do it via TS3 Console:

(press [ Shift ] + [ Control ] + [ C ] simultaneously to access the game's console) 

3. with the Console opened, type ResetSim * then hit [ Enter ].
• The "*" will do an EA reset of all sims.
• i often suggest the MasterController method as it's a deeper reset than EA provides and can fix all kinds of game issues within that neighbourhood/world.
• if you use the Console method, i recommend that you have all sims in town doing nothing; if any is cooking or swimming or woohooing, this method puts them in an unstable situation on the next game load up.

hope this helps, Blobby.

cheers.

Thanks alot ZenBuddhist. For now I had used an earlier save so I will see if it still happens or not but this is useful for when it does!

As for my Original question, there's no way to bare a foal when pregnant from a horse or a unicorn? A human sim will never bare an animal (Even though I have the option 'Interspecies pregnancy' set to animal?

5 hours ago, blobby666 said:

As for my Original question, there's no way to bare a foal when pregnant from a horse or a unicorn? A human sim will never bare an animal (Even though I have the option 'Interspecies pregnancy' set to animal?

hey, Blobby,

you're welcome; hope everything runs well now.

as far as i know there isn't a Mod for that. since babies genetics are based on a gene-blending algorithm, TS3 doesn't allow for interspecies procreation. a Mod such as this would have to be a core Mod, and change lots of the game's inner parameters.
according to them (these parameters) fairies, zombies, werewolves, and vampires (even ghosts, under certain conditions) all belong originally to the "humanoid" order, hence they can procreate with no issues (fem ghosts can't get pregnant due to household limitations). but not cats + dogs, humans + horses, deers + racoons, and so forth.

when @namaradus returns from his vacation, he may give you some extra input on the subject.

cheers, mate.

7 hours ago, blobby666 said:

The game core in absolutely no way can support it. It's also the reason why you had a baby with skin all black. And as was already mentioned the game uses genetic blending with the parents to create the children. The game core is fighting back against KW and when that happens the game will ALWAYS win and there is no way to stop it when it decides to fight back either.

And Nraas does not support Zoolover actions only KW does.

Now off to go wind sailing ?

16 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

hey, Blobby,

you're welcome; hope everything runs well now.

as far as i know there isn't a Mod for that. since babies genetics are based on a gene-blending algorithm, TS3 doesn't allow for interspecies procreation. a Mod such as this would have to be a core Mod, and change lots of the game's inner parameters.
according to them (these parameters) fairies, zombies, werewolves, and vampires (even ghosts, under certain conditions) all belong originally to the "humanoid" order, hence they can procreate with no issues (fem ghosts can't get pregnant due to household limitations). but not cats + dogs, humans + horses, deers + racoons, and so forth.

when @namaradus returns from his vacation, he may give you some extra input on the subject.

cheers, mate.

Yeah, that makes sense.

The game needs to keep things seperate so it can understand what everything is and not for example have a human who is good at racing or an artistic horse :D .

I guess I wanted too much, but we should be happy the way things work because the new game isn't that supportive (or fun to play).

Also @namaradus thanks for giving a final blow to my dreams, they are shattered now :P enjoy your holiday!

On 7/13/2019 at 12:31 PM, blobby666 said:

My question though if there's a mod around that if your sim is impregnated by a horse, can they bare a foal (kid horse) ?

the mod is not focused on this but, this you can do in OKW if you have the pet expansion(you also may need animations for the animals in question) and enable it, in the settings, works with horses and big dogs if the female sim in question lose virginity(and be able to get impregnated), to a horse(you get horse breeder trait) it will be able to get horse or sim child from a horse male and same but dog(you get dog breeder trait) if she is doing the same but with a dog. you might get some odd genetic effects and or occult flagged animals like witch/vampire/werewolf/fairy dogs and horses. yes the horse or dog fairy will have fairy wings but will be sitting a bit odd on them.

Sim children will only rarely get an odd skin tone and if enabled a fairy female sim might get a unicorn from horses and any female sim can get a werewolf from a dog.

depending on Nrass mods you might get added effects and traits on animals that they normally can not have.

1 hour ago, Munken said:

the mod is not focused on this but, this you can do in OKW if you have the pet expansion(you also may need animations for the animals in question) and enable it, in the settings, works with horses and big dogs if the female sim in question lose virginity(and be able to get impregnated), to a horse(you get horse breeder trait) it will be able to get horse or sim child from a horse male and same but dog(you get dog breeder trait) if she is doing the same but with a dog. you might get some odd genetic effects and or occult flagged animals like witch/vampire/werewolf/fairy dogs and horses. yes the horse or dog fairy will have fairy wings but will be sitting a bit odd on them.

Sim children will only rarely get an odd skin tone and if enabled a fairy female sim might get a unicorn from horses and any female sim can get a werewolf from a dog.

depending on Nrass mods you might get added effects and traits on animals that they normally can not have.

I have OKW's patreon version and I have most of nraas stuff to. And my sim can get pregnant by horses/dogs but the result is Always a sim child. So either you have something that I don't have or there is a setting that I keep missing...

its a alot/bit of RNG but you can adjust it i think but at least to my sims experience its most often animals. like puppys 3-5 times in a row and then a sim child and that may get like 3-5 times in a row, i guess its what parent that wins the genetic majority roll in the base game, but i recall there was an option to turn off human offspring's at least in one version. but like you i have only okw and most of the nraas mods and the only nraas i can think impact is nraasstoryprogression as i am not sure if the horse/dog poplimits will affect the outcome of a pregnancy so thats just pure speculation on my part.

11 hours ago, Munken said:

its a alot/bit of RNG but you can adjust it i think but at least to my sims experience its most often animals. like puppys 3-5 times in a row and then a sim child and that may get like 3-5 times in a row, i guess its what parent that wins the genetic majority roll in the base game, but i recall there was an option to turn off human offspring's at least in one version. but like you i have only okw and most of the nraas mods and the only nraas i can think impact is nraasstoryprogression as i am not sure if the horse/dog poplimits will affect the outcome of a pregnancy so thats just pure speculation on my part.

Yeah, it's really weird, I even used to have a 'zooloverinfluence' message pop up when a pregnant sim woohoo'ed with an animal. Now even that is gone. It still seems that no matter what the settings are the game is still pretty random...

i dont think there is anyway to make it a 100% i guess that would only happen if an option in the mod got added to enforce the result, and a 3rd party mod would probably not play nice unless it was developed as an extension mod, and that i have not heard of as of yet.

13 hours ago, Munken said:

i dont think there is anyway to make it a 100% i guess that would only happen if an option in the mod got added to enforce the result, and a 3rd party mod would probably not play nice unless it was developed as an extension mod, and that i have not heard of as of yet.

Yeah, I have a sim who had to woohoo with a dog twice to get the dogbreeder trait but another sim had to woohoo over 10 times with a horse to get the horsebreeder trait. But it worked now, thanks for the info! I think you can adjust wether it to be a human/animal/random with the 'interspecies pregnancy' option in the 'pregnancy & menstrual cycle' options.

Archived