Actual clothing for werewolf?

Is anybody talented enough with these things willing to create or teach me how to create clothing that shows up on a werewolf in Skyrim? I am actually looking to create a set of glasses and a bonnet. You know where that is leading? Yeah. The Red Riding Hood is easy but how to get clothing to work on a werewolf skeleton? I don't use nifskope too often. Mainly use outfit studio as much as I can and have never created an outfit from scratch at all. Not even for humans. I hate admitting that my brain works slow after I took an arrow in the knee in Iraq. So please be patient with me if you choose the teaching option.

I think I have tried them all at least once. Now, asking me that question, I have no clue what I use anymore. LOL

I will shoot you the mesh and textures of what I do use. Don't ask me where they came from though. I'm thinking it is vanilla with MNC female models. That's horrible. I can't remember. 

45 minutes ago, AndragonFirefly said:

I think I have tried them all at least once. Now, asking me that question, I have no clue what I use anymore. LOL

I will shoot you the mesh and textures of what I do use. Don't ask me where they came from though. I'm thinking it is vanilla with MNC female models. That's horrible. I can't remember. 

There is already a werewolf armor, but this does not fit with your topic.
but you could the author on nexus ask, maybe he will help. :classic_wink:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26874/

Archived