Vtaw Workshop - Fallout 4 Clothing Armor Mods

17 hours ago, Jellyfish505 said:

I love Vtaw stuff; true quality!

But is there any way to use more than one of his sets?  I have Vtaw 7 loaded but installing any other Vtaw sets causes a Bodyslide conflict.

Just override lower number packs with higher ones. 99 percent of the conflicts are just his bodyslide presets since he adds them to every set. The other handful are just cubemaps and textures reused in the sets so no rel conflicts.

1 hour ago, Malliss said:

Just override lower number packs with higher ones. 99 percent of the conflicts are just his bodyslide presets since he adds them to every set. The other handful are just cubemaps and textures reused in the sets so no rel conflicts.

Ah, good to know, as I don't use his Bodyslide presets at all, just his amazing gear, I can presumably just ignore the conflict. Shame his own presets are not a separate optional download.

Edited by Jellyfish505
8 hours ago, DevilDoom said:

You're right.

Haven't downloaded that mod, since it didn't look interesting or fitting in my game.

Thanks though :)

Me neither. Only downloaded to check. Permanent in my mod list now though, because the Bunny Suit is.. modular. The images look like you need the bunny ears and tail, however, stockings and main suit are separate, and, with materials file, very.. entertaining.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, theuninvitedguest said:

Lotsa outfits, excellent quality, can't thank ya enough! I hope you never leave FO4! lol (at least until 5 comes out or something)

Random Q - Have you considered creating something like the Cyberpunked Wattson outfit from Apex Legends? I'm absolutely in love with it!

There's already been a port kind of made, (I do believe vtaw would put all of his skills to make it look perfect), but it's not that high quality as the author didn't feel in the mood to finish it.

You can find it on discord, I believe. XHX is the name of the server.

Again, the quality is not really there, but if you do decide to do some work on your own, I'd love to see the result.

Tried something myself but wasn't quite successful.

Now I'm actually hoping he could do something like this

Since we've got Loba from Apex Legends already, I'd be more than happy to see Cyberpunked Wattson properly come to FO4 universe.

On 3/4/2022 at 4:12 AM, theuninvitedguest said:

Lotsa outfits, excellent quality, can't thank ya enough! I hope you never leave FO4! lol (at least until 5 comes out or something)

Random Q - Have you considered creating something like the Cyberpunked Wattson outfit from Apex Legends? I'm absolutely in love with it!

Now, I know I've said there has been a port done, but it was left as is, in quite a poor state.

On 3/4/2022 at 11:19 AM, DevilDoom said:

There's already been a port kind of made, (I do believe vtaw would put all of his skills to make it look perfect), but it's not that high quality as the author didn't feel in the mood to finish it.

You can find it on discord, I believe. XHX is the name of the server.

Again, the quality is not really there, but if you do decide to do some work on your own, I'd love to see the result.

Tried something myself but wasn't quite successful.

Yeah, I tried that one not long ago but it indeed is kinda "meh" quality-wise and I don't have the knowledge to improve it unfortunately. Thanks though!

On 3/10/2022 at 2:10 PM, DevilDoom said:

Now I'm actually hoping he could do something like this

Since we've got Loba from Apex Legends already, I'd be more than happy to see Cyberpunked Wattson properly come to FO4 universe.

Now, I know I've said there has been a port done, but it was left as is, in quite a poor state.

Yup! Vtaw's outfits quality is unmatched.

And wow, 3 more fantastic outfits in a single day. I'm loving the CP77 ones especially, a lot. Thank you once again, Vtaw! You're one of the few people who are the reason I'm still playing FO4 in the last 3-4 years!

Edited by theuninvitedguest
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, destiel5eva said:

When will be the public release of Wardrobe 8? The latest post I can find about it is from almost a month ago (March 14th, on Patreon).

According to the Discord, it's still gonna be a while. There's just so much he needs to do, mostly material swaps.

• 2 weeks later...