Happy 2013 everyone

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

so whats next for you guys

for me im gonna collect 100 more games this year

write more article and go out interviewing if i can

lol i retire my bartending job and instead be a real journalist pay not so much but gain more and more insight whats going on gaming report

Guest Lady Luck

Looks like Cheryl Cole in the beginning days with Girls Aloud.

But I suppose it could be you as well :P

wow thats a huge compliment and no im not cheryl cole , lol 2nd oen is actually lol yeap right answer.

Looks like Cheryl Cole in the beginning days with Girls Aloud.

But I suppose it could be you as well :P

wow thats a huge compliment and no im not cheryl cole ' date=' lol 2nd oen is actually lol yeap right answer.

[/quote']

You'd make a good Cheryl Cole :rolleyes:

Good picture either way ;)

Guest Lady Luck

surely did lol thats james rolfe avatar lmao i meet that dude on e3 convention when i did coverage on Gaming expo idk what he doing there, that was last year.

surely did lol thats james rolfe avatar lmao i meet that dude on e3 convention when i did coverage on Gaming expo idk what he doing there' date=' that was last year.

[/quote']

Hahaha nice! Lucky. I would love to meet him, he makes me laugh all the time.

[video=youtube]

Guest Lady Luck

lol hes pretty quite in real life, when i stare at him lol his girlfriend give me that snarky look i'm like bish please i seen popular guys alot on los angeles, i didn't like his girlfriend the reason why he didn't talk alot in real life.

Archived