severed heads in inventory?

Tentacus

I have an idea for a New Vegas mod. A bit of a creepy request but, since Fallout 3 I've thought it would be neat to be able to take severed heads/limbs into your inventory either as a Grisly trophy or as a Cannibal snack :)

On a related note it'd be nice if NPCs reacted more realistically and freaked out when there is a dismembered corpse left laying out in a public space.

I have no idea how feasible either of these requests are but I thought I'd throw them out there.

Well, since there's quests to collect heads and ears for the NCR, and fingers for the Legion (or maybe its fingers for NCR and ears for Legion, can't remember) collecting body parts is already there. Just gotta reuse those scripts for random collecting.

As far as getting NPCs to react to mutilated corpses, dunno.

Well' date=' since there's quests to collect heads and ears for the NCR, and fingers for the Legion (or maybe its fingers for NCR and ears for Legion, can't remember) collecting body parts is already there. Just gotta reuse those scripts for random collecting.

As far as getting NPCs to react to mutilated corpses, dunno.

[/quote']

I totally forgot about those quests. been about a year since I played my vanilla campaign and just came back to dick around with mods. :) That's encouraging!

Archived