Combining CBBE BBP & DSpSoB

DeltaD36

I see a lot of great armors on here that require a BBP Scale or Skeleton or what not. It would be easy for me to just add the BBP Scale mod to my CBBE V3 so that my charactercould wear them without the crash, though the nude body wouldn't have jiggle, but the thing is that I use the DSpSoB Mod.

It's hard for me to explain the mod so you can check it out here:

DSpSoB Mod at Skyrim Mod Nexus

I HAVE tried to mix the two... but I think it requires tinkering of the skeleton, which I do not know or have the knowledge to do. There is a mod released on the same page for BBP, but that doesn't seem to work, either. The problem is, that with BBP Scale on, the sword is either in the wrong spot but with the right animation, or in the right spot with the wrong animation.

I suppose you would have to try it yourself. I love DSpSoB, but for the life of me, I have no idea how the damn thing is installed with everything working properly. I only ever install the same two that I've had installed.

What I'm asking is if there is a way to keep DSpSoB with animations and all working corretly while still having BBP support? Would love to have them all working correctly.

Archived