Stunted scamps and Clannfear runts don't have penises

So, I noticed this today. When I summon regular scamps and clannfears using the summon lovers creature spell, they have penises, but the ones "in the wild" don't. Does this have to do with the fact that they're stunted scamps and clannfear runts instead of "regular" ones? And if so, is there a fix for it?

Many thanks!

It's not a bug. Those summoned with the spell are just internally different creatures and strictly have nothing to do with their supposedly vanilla counterparts. None of the vanilla creatures will have anything resembling penis.

There's a new version of Lovers Creatures that's considered alpha that addresses this issues

See this thread

Your idea that Stunted Scamps should not have any dick certainly sounds right, but I don't think I can code it without hardcoding a bunch of stuff. I'd prefer it handled in an add-on mod rather than in the core.

The LoversCreatures summon creatures use own meshes.

Lovers Creatures2 does not change the vanilla creatures mesh ! So all vanilla creatures in game are still "gender neutral"

You can use the new LoversCreatures 2.5 and help movomo to test the new version.

--------------------

Or  you can replace the vanilla creatures meshes with meshes with dicks.  !!! Then all creatures are male ( only Spriggan and flame atronach are futa )  and they have a "permanent erection"

You can install my "Creatures replacer with dicks" Mod.   A replacer for all Oblivion creatures with Shivering isle.

See Download section or search my files in my profile.

Archived