[mod] Chanfana's Things for Gender Distinction

Chanfana's Things for Gender Distinction

I prepared the textures of my normal body mod to work with IntelligencePending's Gender Distinction.

Instructions:
0. Delete Chanfana's Bodies/Tribals if you have them
1. Put Gender Distinction in your Mod folder.
2. Grab the folders inside my Chanfanas GD zip (2 folders, Chanfanas GD + GenderDistinction) and drop them inside the Mod folder.
Say yes to the "do you wanna replace files" messages you get about GenderDistinction.

Things to note:
- This mod makes Hulk females wear the default tribalwear. IF you are using Chanfanas GD with this, do not delete these files (swapping is ok). If you do, Hulk females will appear with my male tribalwear.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, I'll complete the bodies then. I guess I'll make a version with just the bodies when I do because I don't plan to do any more clothes, and outfits do get messy with these.

Please be patient though, I don't have a lot of free time right now so this might take a while.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

These are texture replacers that will always work. You can use it even if the About.xml gives you a yellow error. There's no code in them.

Plus this one is dependent on Gender Distinction. If that mod doesn't update, you can't use this.

On 3/2/2020 at 3:00 PM, Chanfana said:

These are texture replacers that will always work. You can use it even if the About.xml gives you a yellow error. There's no code in them.

Plus this one is dependent on Gender Distinction. If that mod doesn't update, you can't use this.

That mod isn't going to be updated any longer it looks like.

Any chance this can be made to work with another mod? Like Malibody?

I suppose you can swap MaliBody's textures for these just fine, as long as you keep the original file names MaliBody uses.
I would prefer to get permission for that first, though, since MaliBody isn't a framework like GD, it's someone else's complete mod.

If anyone wants to readapt this mod into a gendered body mod, btw, feel free to do so.
Just credit me somewhere and we're good.

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Chanfana said:

I have no problem whatsoever downloading and decompressing the file, can't help you with that.

Could try making and posting a fresh rar; I got some reports of it with SPS (this was years back) and that always seemed to fix things. I've never uploaded anything here on LL so I don't know what upload times are like.