Extending duration of HDT Butt Physics Bounce

TobiasTheWolf

Hello, I'm fiddling around with the program called "just for fun" to modify my xml file for hdt breast and butt physics. Breasts and belly are in a good spot from the files i've downloaded, but the butt physics leave a little to be desired. 

I managed to get enough control over it to affect how it bounces and how much with the constraints and the like, but it's bouncing more lick a sack of potatoes than a bouncy ass. Up then down once over a larger distance then just staying there with the one lamp flop. where as the breast and belly will bounce up and down once very sharply say when standing up from a sneak, but then bounce a couple more times as it dissipates the momentum and slows down. i want a similar effect for the butt, but am unsure what variables i need to edit at this point.

Gravity factor? Time factor? Mass? Linear/angular dampening? Friction? Restitution?

Should i be messing with the prebutt or just the butt settings?

I don't want to download more things in my chaotic mess of an install, and would rather receive written advice on how to modify my current file instead of downloading 20 different presets and going rough one by one to find one i enjoy.

On 6/29/2019 at 5:36 PM, 27X said:

As in modify those variables? Should i be adjusting them upward or downward?

EDIT: Aha! after scouring every option between old much more jiggly default breast and butt physics, i found in constraints>linear limits, a small button next to each springconstraintmotor had a constant of 180 compared tot he other one's constant of 24, and changing it up to 180 greatly increased the bounce. now to fine tune...

Archived