Sexout Simple Prostituion

Extremely bare bones mod that allows female characters to earn quick caps in exchanges for services from any npc. Pay is calculated from players charisma and barter values with cheap over the top dialogue added. Female is not setup as receiver in FF or FM options always giver. No threesome options available. All options will happen immediately so if you want a more secluded spot you'll have to use a mod which adds follower packages like Sexout Sex or manually move them with Groovatron.

For dialogue for FF strap-on to appear it requires one of two corresponding dildos from SCR to be in your inventory:

SexoutSKSTStrapon02Twin "Strapon 02 Twin" [ARMO:XX0410BF] Renamed Dual Dildo by this mod.

SexoutSStraponDildo "The Penetrator" [ARMO:XX0373AC]

Requirements:

Sexout (Version 98 Beta 2 tested)

Sexout Common Resources

Smaller Talk

Recommended:

Sexout Store or Gear List if You don't want to use console.

Note: This should be safe to merge for those that know how as well to conserve plugin space.

Credits:

Sexout Tryout & Sexout Sex for coding basis.

Sexout Simple Prostitution.7z

• 3 years later...

I love this mod for my female character... but I am trying to make a version for my male.

Never modded before (or posted here for that matter) and I thought it would be a fun thing to try. I'm attempting to do this in FNVEdit, as GECK doesn't pull in my mods, and the tutorials seemed easier :)

So, I thought I changed all the values to swap genders, and dialogue works great, but the problem is the animations being pulled in. I fixed the positions, but the only animations are a few oral ones... which I assume are being defaulted to as lesbian positions (player going down on NPC). Changing positions just cycles through the same handful. For reference here... I am using the altered "OfferBJ" renamed to "GetBlowJob".

I tried a couple others, "OfferPussy" "OfferAnal", but the exact same thing happens. Dialogue works, animations exact same as above.

Attached are screens of my FNVEdit pane for "GetBlowJob" and the Embedded Script I copied to a notepad and altered (wordwrap unaltered, non-wordwrapped is altered).

I apologize if I'm in the wrong place for this (or if I didn't describe this right)... but I thought either the mod author may still be around, or another kind mod helper. Either way, with permission, I thought it would nice to upload the finished product for others looking for something like this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Screenshot 2022-09-06 135851.png

Screenshot 2022-09-06 135923.png