Animations with creatures won't start

Pretty much what the title says. Sex with humans (at least so far, I've only tested on the guards on the starting scene in the prison) works perfectly well but whenever my character tries to have sex with a creature he gets a missing animation message. i.e. I tried with a rat and it said "xloversprkgetmotionparambysposindexnotfoundspos=243", even though I'm fairly sure that I've installed everything correctly. But since this is my first time installing Lovers with PK I couldn've forgotten something or my load order could be wrong.

Here's it.

fH92o.png

First run BOSS through your load order, after running BOSS please compare your load order to the load order in the spoiler on in the post linked below and try and get yours as close as possible.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

After that please do this in order to get load order in a suitable reading format.

I advise you to get your load order using these instructions makes our lives easier and in turn yours. After doing these steps simply post your new load order inside a spoiler into this thread.

To get your load order with OBMM: Just hit import/export, then view load order, then copy it and paste it here.

To get your load order with Wrye Bash: Just right click on one of the column headers (doesn't matter which one) and select "list mods", the copy it and paste it here.

NOTE: Use the spoiler code when posting load orders!!!! (see bottom of post for spoiler code)

xloversprkgetmotionparambysposindexnotfoundspos=243

That is an error message to clue you in that you did NOT install things correctly. It is telling you that you are missing the ini or one or more of the kf files for animation 243.

You may need to reinstall lovers creatures and if you are using Donkey's New and Improved animations pack, then reinstall it after installing lovers creatures.

Oh, and please do fix your load order. You should never have any lovers plugins under LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

First run BOSS through your load order' date=' after running BOSS please compare your load order to the load order in the spoiler on in the post linked below and try and get yours as close as possible.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

After that please do this in order to get load order in a suitable reading format.

I advise you to get your load order using these instructions makes our lives easier and in turn yours. After doing these steps simply post your new load order inside a spoiler into this thread.

To get your load order with OBMM: Just hit import/export, then view load order, then copy it and paste it here.

To get your load order with Wrye Bash: Just right click on one of the column headers (doesn't matter which one) and select "list mods", the copy it and paste it here.

NOTE: Use the spoiler code when posting load orders!!!! (see bottom of post for spoiler code)

I forgot to mention, the reason why I didn't run BOSS is because it kept resetting my Lovers with PK load order. Also the list I followed was the one posted in the tutorial page. I've checked the thread you posted and since few plugins are missing, I thought it was outdated. My mistake.

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm

BreakUndies.esm

Chanpon.esm

x117race.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversDRader.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversMagic.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

x117Race ENG Race.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Lop-ears Elf.esp

StandingJOJO.esp

personality_idles2.esp

Unlimited Weapon Recharge.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

Growlfs Hot Clothes.esp

VipCxjHHTest.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

Knights.esp

DynamicFootPosition.esp

DynamicFootPosition_RHH_patch.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

LoversCalm.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversSTVictims.esp

LoversTrueCrime.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

Sexlivion.esp

bondage_sex.esp

BasicInstinct.esp

CTAddPose_v_1.esp

CTAddPose_OTpair2.esp

CTAddPose_ bondage_sex.esp

actors_in_charge.esp

77_Umpa_Animation.esp

EFGAddPose.esp

shinyEmotions.esp

Slof's Sexy Anims.esp

Specialanims.esp

UChainBeast.esp

zzEstrus.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

Colourwheels Sexy & extremely short dress.esp

Bodysuit and Garter.esp

Lovers_NA_trans.esp

xloversprkgetmotionparambysposindexnotfoundspos=243

That is an error message to clue you in that you did NOT install things correctly. It is telling you that you are missing the ini or one or more of the kf files for animation 243.

You may need to reinstall lovers creatures and if you are using Donkey's New and Improved animations pack' date=' then reinstall it after installing lovers creatures.

Oh, and please do fix your load order. You should never have any lovers plugins under LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

[/quote']

Yeah, I'd figured I might have been missing something, but then again a wrong load order can screw things up pretty badly too so I thought I'd post a thread here first before reinstalling stuff unnecessarely and screw things up even worse.

Duplicates. Please use only one:

LoversTrueCrime.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

Sexlivion.esp <-- This absolutely can NOT be run with lovers. Two competing sex systems are just going to conflict with one another and cause both to either break or behave erratically.

Not sure how well these two will work with lovers:

bondage_sex.esp

BasicInstinct.esp

If you continue to have problems after fixing your load order then disable the above 2 and try again.

LoversSTVictims.esp <-- this plugin is WAY out of date. You should consider disabling it and upgrading to Bravil Underground. NOTE: If you do decide to use Bravil Underground you will need to upgrade slave trader as well (which will require a clean save at minimum - best to start a new game).

Lovers_NA_trans.esp <-- this can't be at the bottom of you load order.

The sample load order do not contain every plugin that exists but that does not mean you ignore the order it recommends. Anything that is not listed on there put between the below:

LoversSexKariBurne.esp

-- <----put any plugins not on the list here

SetBody.esp

NOTE: If the readme.txt or OP for the plugin lists a different location the follow the readme.txt or OP as that trumps all other guidelines.

Well, darn. It looks like I was mistaken. I must've used a sex animation from another mod when I said sex with humans was working fine. I did as told, fixed my load order, disabled mods, reinstalled Lovers Creatures etc, then I went to test and the error message did get fixed but the animation still won't play. Then I went to test out with a human and apparently it's not a problem with Creatures itself, but rather with the entire mod. When I tried to have my character to have sex with both human and creature the whole "scene" initalized; I could hear moaning, whoever is involved face expressions are changed, but that was it. They just stood there infront of one another doing nothing until it was over.

Did you start a new game?

Post your revised load order.

Yes, I did.

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm

BreakUndies.esm

Chanpon.esm

x117race.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversDRader.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversMagic.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

LoversCalm.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

Lovers_NA_trans.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

x117Race ENG Race.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lop-ears Elf.esp

StandingJOJO.esp

personality_idles2.esp

Unlimited Weapon Recharge.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

Growlfs Hot Clothes.esp

VipCxjHHTest.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

Knights.esp

DynamicFootPosition.esp

DynamicFootPosition_RHH_patch.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

CTAddPose_v_1.esp

CTAddPose_OTpair2.esp

CTAddPose_ bondage_sex.esp

actors_in_charge.esp

77_Umpa_Animation.esp

EFGAddPose.esp

shinyEmotions.esp

Slof's Sexy Anims.esp

Specialanims.esp

UChainBeast.esp

zzEstrus.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

Colourwheels Sexy & extremely short dress.esp

Bodysuit and Garter.esp

Honestly a thing or two could be outta position, since I ran BOSS and it AGAIN messed up my load order.

For the love of all that is holy please stop using the POS called BOSS!!!!

Move these to the bottom of your load order:

LoversMB2.esp

Disable this plugin: personality_idles2.esp

I am getting reports of it not allowing lovers animations to play.

Move these to the bottom of your load order:

LoversMB2.esp

Disable this plugin: personality_idles2.esp

I am getting reports of it not allowing lovers animations to play.

Okay MOM, I swear to the Almighty I'm never using it again. :P

Alright, I'm not sure which one did it (disabling PI or moving the esps), but it finally worked, both human AND creature.

I have a suggestion, you guys should add a few popular mods that could conflict with LWPK to the tutorial. Just saying.

Thanks a lot.

Okay MOM' date=' I swear to the Almighty I'm never using it again. :P

Alright, I'm not sure which one did it (disabling PI or moving the esps), but it finally worked, both human AND creature.

I have a suggestion, you guys should add a few popular mods that could conflict with LWPK to the tutorial. Just saying.

Thanks a lot.

[/quote']

ROFL!!!! I am not that bad (I hope anyway). :blush:

That is a good idea and definitely is on my to do list. However I alone can't populate this as I don't install a great many mods myself. I will open a thread and post a few to get things started and then update the OP as folks contribute.

Glad you are working! Happy Gaming.

Honestly a thing or two could be outta position' date=' since I ran BOSS and it AGAIN messed up my load order.

[/quote']

Seriously? :s Which Masterlist Revision are you running BOSS with? The latest is 6159 (2012-12-23)

:s:huh:

Varenne, I was exasperated that he kept running Boss after I had him hand sort things and it kept screwing things up and leaving us right back where he was. He got my point - notice his MOM line... :)

Boss was not meant to run every time you install a single mod. Boss also is not perfect, nor is it really lovers friendly. It STILL sticks bravil underground up at the top of a load order, above its master (slave trader). Not only that, but it tends to stack lovers pretty high up in load orders which can lead to problems depending on what they have below it.

I see Boss being run after you install the bulk of your mods and then hand sorting from there. You can avoid all sorts of issues following that rule of thumb.

I do like Boss and I have and will use it under certain conditions, just not all the time. It is a useful tool when used correctly. I would label it as a sledge hammer and we both know that sometimes a smaller hammer is needed.

Varenne' date=' I was exasperated that he kept running Boss after I had him hand sort things and it kept screwing things up and leaving us right back where he was. He got my point - notice his MOM line... :)

[/quote']

Aye, that I did, notice your exasperation, and his MOM line too, ROFL.

Boss was not meant to run every time you install a single mod. Boss also is not perfect, nor is it really lovers friendly. It STILL sticks bravil underground up at the top of a load order, above its master (slave trader). Not only that, but it tends to stack lovers pretty high up in load orders which can lead to problems depending on what they have below it.

Agreed. BOSS is a tool and like any other tool it requires READING on the user's part to use it correctly and understand it's limitations. In regards to bravil underground/slave trader, that is due two possible reasons. One it is being added (incorrectly) to the Quest Group, and/or users are reporting back on load orders, again incorrectly. That is a seldom used feature in BOSS; reporting on Load Orders, and in many cases causes these fubared 'suggested' load orders.

These issues for the most part can be overcome by learning how to create and use a BOSS userlist. Here's an example of one:

ADD: RaceCompatibilityForEurn.esp

AFTER: EURN.esp

ADD: Slof's Extra Horses 2.esp

AFTER: Slof's Extra Horses.esp

ADD: Waywards.esp

BOTTOM: Overhauls

ADD: MONSTERGIRL-AMAZON.esp

AFTER: CHILDREN ANNUAD.esp

ADD: MONSTERGIRL-ANGELICALLIANCE.esp

ADD: MONSTERGIRL-NECROMANCER MOON.esp

ADD: MONSTERGIRL-DEMON HIVE.esp

ADD: LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp

AFTER: LoversJoburg.esp

ADD: LoversSexKariBurne.esp

AFTER: LoversImmoralSisters.esp

ADD: LoversUnicorn.esp

AFTER: LoversMagic.esp

ADD: LoversMusic.esp

AFTER: LoversSoulTrap.esp

ADD: LoversUtilityFunctions.esp

AFTER: LoversSoulTrap.esp

ADD: LoversBeatemUpS.esp

AFTER: LoversUtilityFunctions.esp

ADD: LoversSummonRapeman.esp

AFTER: LoversRapeman.esp

ADD: LoversMotionsNT.esp

AFTER: LoversBeatemUpS.esp

ADD: LoversWhiteCatCourier.esp

AFTER: LoversImmoralSisters.esp

ADD: LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp

AFTER: LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

ADD: LST-EURN.esp

BOTTOM: Overrides

ADD: MbpGirlRed.esp

TOP: Beauty Packs & Race Changes\Addons

ADD: MbpGirlNord.esp

ADD: MbpGirlKhajiit.esp

ADD: MbpGirlImp.esp

ADD: MbpGirlBreton.esp

ADD: MbpGirlBosmer.esp

ADD: MbpGirlAltmer.esp

Then name it userlist.txt Again all that is required on the part of the user is to READ!!!

I see Boss being run after you install the bulk of your mods and then hand sorting from there. You can avoid all sorts of issues following that rule of thumb.

Again agreed. I would also add that after the 'bulk run process' using BOSS, and hand reordering those that it does not exactly load order correctly, that they then graduate to OBMM, READ yet again on how to use it and learn how to make export copies of their load orders, which at any point they can import back in, and start over if they need to.

I do like Boss and I have and will use it under certain conditions, just not all the time. It is a useful tool when used correctly. I would label it as a sledge hammer and we both know that sometimes a smaller hammer is needed.

Yup, but what is fairly clear to me is that you are getting caught up in helping noobs that are not doing the requisite reading on their own, or better yet trying to figure out issues that they are causing themselves, due to their not reading and learning.

I'm sorry gregathit, and quite a bit less to all those non-reading noobs out there, but enough is enough. This is where I begin to get selfish because there are far better and IMO more important things for you to be working on to help us evolve LL.

Cheers,

V'

Archived