Another Cunt - 3D masculine vulva for all genders (WickedWhims compatible)

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'm trying to use this but I'm having trouble getting it to work? I've tried both the no tat version and the tat version, I have no custom skins or body other than what comes with Wicked Whims. I also had to use Body Selector because even with my character set to be able to get pregnant and unable to pee standing, in CAS it shows a dick? Unsure what I'm doing wrong. 

20231207013857_1.jpg

On 11/7/2019 at 3:55 PM, sharris8 said:

wait...so trying to get an understanding...this what a vag would look like after a sex change operation? 

Trans men =/= trans women. Trans men are men who were born with vaginas, when we start hormones it makes us hairier and our clit grows. No sex change operation involved. 

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's a shot in the dark, but just in case @heartbeatsandbrainwaves ever comes back, WW has a new rig with animated buttcheeks and orifices, so far there isn't a male vag out there that has animated vag, only animated anus. This is most likely due to this vag being the ONLY male vag that aligns with the female one, so it would be a great thing if the mod was updated to the new rig, for science ofc :heart:

Edited by Maars
  • 3 months later...