Another Cunt - 3D masculine vulva for all genders (WickedWhims compatible)

• 5 months later...

Hi there! Thank you for this mod!

I do have a question though for use on WW: do you know of a strap-on mod that can be added to a male Sim? I downloaded the Simdulgence strap-on but it only works on female/feminine frame Sims so if I create a trans man I'm left with literally no dick even during sex...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there! Just wondering while choosing it in body selector, it does change the vagina, but at the position of the vagina is flat - like no space that it supposed to have so when having sex its still looks weird? could you possibly help with this? 1244753826_ScreenShot2020-07-05at17_02_25.png.3829025f74f26803ef19cb1ffddbfe2f.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, this mod unfortunately seems to be broken for me currently. Whenever I try to select one of the parts in the body selector, it just shows up as pants. I'm super bummed about this because I've been really looking for inclusive transmasc and non-binary mods I could use for my Sims. I did some checks to see if it was another issue by taking out all the other mods besides wicked whims and your mod but it seems to sadly be an issue. I hope you're able to fix this when you have the time, but no rush!

5 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

@prismaticcompass Does your sim have a masculine or feminine frame? I haven't been using this mod, but there is an issue with WW. When using masculine-framed bottoms on feminine-framed males, it usually replaces it with some random clothing bottom.

Feminine frame, that makes sense then since I've had the issue specifically with another trans bottom too. That's a bummer.

1 hour ago, prismaticcompass said:

Feminine frame, that makes sense then since I've had the issue specifically with another trans bottom too. That's a bummer.

It is fixable, but I'm not sure how. There was the same issue with the Simdulgence penises, and @simdulgence fixed it by making special bottoms specifically for feminine framed males. It could be as simple as changing flags, but you'd have to ask.

1 hour ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

It is fixable, but I'm not sure how. There was the same issue with the Simdulgence penises, and @simdulgence fixed it by making special bottoms specifically for feminine framed males. It could be as simple as changing flags, but you'd have to ask.

Ah, I don't really know what to ask for to be honest. Sorry I'm not really tech savvy and still kind of new to this forum. ^^;

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello! I'm seem to have trouble making this mod work with my sims. It actually just doesn't work at all- Upon selecting a masculine frame (without a peen option selected) it just doesn't seem to appear in place? I was also dramatic enough to rid of every other mod to attempt to see if it was conflicting with other mods in it's place. 

If anyone popping back into the support feed might know a solution or if this mod just crashed with updates? Smol transmasc body in need of your assistance :") 

Thanks a bunch

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Bit of a bug on my end I tried to put it on a transgender female going through sex correction therapy with the hormone replace and the sex change but when I changed the bottom with WW body changer, The bottom changed to pants and every time I clicked to remove pants they changed to a different pair. I have it set to be no penis and on feminine physique but as male gender.

21 hours ago, Tj321998 said:

Bit of a bug on my end I tried to put it on a transgender female going through sex correction therapy with the hormone replace and the sex change but when I changed the bottom with WW body changer, The bottom changed to pants and every time I clicked to remove pants they changed to a different pair. I have it set to be no penis and on feminine physique but as male gender.

This has unfortunately been a problem with this mod for at least a couple years now. Not sure if this will be fixed anytime soon.

Edited by melancholydeviance
  • 3 months later...

Hey I love your fantastic work (Another Cunt - 3D masculine vulva for all genders)! I had a question due to the release of new WW updates and changes in the appearance of the genitals. Many authors make their CCs compatible with the new WW. I'm just wondering if this content will be improved for the new WW? Even if it doesn't, it won't make me stop using it, because I think it's amazing!?

• 1 month later...

Help needed! I'm using this for my male sim (w/ feminine frame) and I have a few question because I can't seem to make it work as it should. I have changed my sim's bottom in "body parts" but the CAS part is the one giving me a headache.

1. The vulva is marked as "pants" right? (I used the one that needs tattoo overlays) During the deed my sim takes his clothes off (including the vagina) and is left with random shorts.

3. Tattoo overlays don't seem to function. I changed colors back and forth but everything is the exact same color as the body/skin.

2. Does one always have to change the sim's outfit in order to change them "naked" (vagina as pants + tattoos)? 

I'm in dire need of genitalia body parts that fit feminine framed males. If you know any, please let me know!

Thanks!

On 8/2/2019 at 4:37 AM, yuzumint said:

For some reason this doesn't work with the body selector? It looks fine as bottoms in cas but when i undress him in cas the bottom disappears, and in gameplay it generates a random bottom instead of showing this. Not sure where I'm going wrong

same problem here..

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2022 at 2:29 PM, muumitikkari said:

IMO works well with male sims w/ masc frames. However when used on male feminine framed sims: looks good on CAS but disappears during the deed. Extremely sad, as 80% of my male sims have feminine bodies.

Hey, the source of your problem might be that even when applying genitals in CAS, it's marked as clothing (in this case as bottoms/pants). So when your sim undresses, the "pants" are undressed too. If you have WW, you can change the sim's nude outfit by using the body selector (found under the Personalization option), and the option for the genitals you wanted should be there. When you exit the WW menu the newly selected genital option should show up! If it doesn't, the frame flags on it need to be changed in Sims 4 Studio

If you're having the same issue as others in this thread (selecting it turns it into a random pair of bottoms/pants), I'm not sure how to fix that unfortunately

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello! I seem to be having some issues with your mod, friend.. I'm unable to see or select the new body parts, even in the Body Parts Selector. Of course, I am mindful of you mentioning you make sure you have the "Does this Sim have a vagina?" setting ON in Advanced Gender Settings in CAS. But...That option seems to be gone in CAS! Or at the very least, me and many others cant seem to find it.. I've even reinstalled a few times so...I fear they've gotten rid of it for the recent 2023 update?
The closest thing to that setting I could find now was the Genitals setting. not in CAS, which lets you set your Sim's genitals to "vagina" or "penis".  Or, additionally, the "
peeing standing up or sitting down" CAS option. (sitting down for V, standing for P), but messing with any of those basic gender settings in CAS didn't seem to change much.

I have a trans Sim who uses the Feminine Physical Frame, but has no penis, and hopefully uses this mod instead! However, I did download other CC/mods to give him top surgery scars, so he has a modified upper body in CAS (clothes previews are even male! interestingly, other CC exclusive to female sims is inaccessible). I'm not sure if this could be causing the issue? My Sim's unique gender settings are too incomprehensible for the game and is breaking it!!? If I try to use any other vagina in the Body Selector, they don't look right or the game glitches, like another User mentioned, and gives him a randomized bottom clothing item... I am truly beside myself! I'd hate to have to recreate him from scratch with different Gender settings, but it might be a problem with WW and feminine framed Sims
 ??

Edited by ratfxiry
**edit hehe