3 hours ago, chantelchelsie said:

no matter how much searching I do on this I cant seem to make it work. 

while using whicked whims woohoo the censor still comes up and I don't know how to get rid of it, I have the downloaded the no censor one off "mod the sims" website. can anyone help me please?

You downloaded and installed something you didn't need.

Delete this file from your mods folder - Turbodriver_WickedWhims_StreamerMode.package

4 hours ago, chantelchelsie said:

while using whicked whims woohoo the censor still comes up and I don't know how to get rid of it, I have the downloaded the no censor one off "mod the sims" website. can anyone help me please?

What BillyPilgrim says + delete localthumbcache.pkg file in the sims 4 folder.

5 hours ago, chantelchelsie said:

What Billy and Procian says + you don't need the no censor mod from the MTS site --wickedwhims already does this. Delete it from your mod folder.

• 1 year later...
On 6/21/2019 at 1:24 PM, chantelchelsie said:

On 6/21/2019 at 1:24 PM, chantelchelsie said:

I'm having the same issue. I cant delete it without it messing up the animations... help!