AAF Not Working?

Hi, I downloaded the AAF program (Yes, I have F4SE already set up and working properly) however it is not coming up and I don't know what to do. I tried pressing the home button and nothing shows up. I changed it to another button and still nothing. I don't know if I need to download another program to make it work or...? 

47 minutes ago, JackieG8991 said:

Hi, I downloaded the AAF program (Yes, I have F4SE already set up and working properly) however it is not coming up and I don't know what to do. I tried pressing the home button and nothing shows up. I changed it to another button and still nothing. I don't know if I need to download another program to make it work or...? 

Is there any text that scrolls down the left side of your screen when you load a game. What other mods did you download.

14 minutes ago, JackieG8991 said:

Not that I know. I did download the Atomic Lust mod.

Well if theres no text then AAF isn't installed correctly or enabled in your load order. You need mods that go along with AAF. AAF doesn't really do anything all by itself. You're going to have to look a guide and do some homework. You need patches, Looksmenu, MCM, animation packs and other things to make AAF function.

I've got the same pb but in my case, I've got mods that can work with AAF (as Atomic Lust, FPE AAF version,...). But It does'nt work and no message on the left side in start. Is there a step by step good installation then how to use AAF ?

4 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Sounds like bad F4SE install.

I don't think so cause F4SE is set up in Fallout4 folder installation (not data) and place everywhere mod work fine. I think it's either a bad load order (but I use LOOT) or a bad installation throught MO2 (if it's the case, I don't what to do). Any other idea ?

Archived