WW error about missing text I restart the game, and it is still missing....

Apologies, I'm new here, I've located the last exception text, I tried the Exception check, but it asks me to remove a package I don't have? I'm just trying to disable the default jealousy - I tick the box, and the the message about a missing file and to reload the game  -wash rinse repeat... spec mod btw; here's the pastebin link https://pastebin.com/x6KhbLfG   Of course with the New expansion coming, this might be moot? Thank you for your time.

7 minutes ago, JimmyTheDodge said:

Apologies, I'm new here, I've located the last exception text, I tried the Exception check, but it asks me to remove a package I don't have? I'm just trying to disable the default jealousy - I tick the box, and the the message about a missing file and to reload the game  -wash rinse repeat... spec mod btw; here's the pastebin link https://pastebin.com/x6KhbLfG   Of course with the New expansion coming, this might be moot? Thank you for your time.

Try installing NisaK's WW hotfix.

On 6/19/2019 at 7:06 PM, smjm81 said:

Try installing NisaK's WW hotfix.

Thanks, I'll give it a try, and I'll let you know if I have any success... it says its supposed to load last, but in the script window it looks like ww is still last - maybe a folder rename for ww will move it up the list?

57 minutes ago, JimmyTheDodge said:

Thanks, I'll give it a try, and I'll let you know if I have any success... it says its supposed to load last, but in the script window it looks like ww is still last - maybe a folder rename for ww will move it up the list?

WW folder must be called WickedWhimsMod

9 hours ago, procian said:

WW folder must be called WickedWhimsMod

Thanks - I just downloaded the new update and WickedWhimsMod, it is - I moved the hotfix into a back-up folder, where I keep sims related stuff, jic - So I'm just gonna run the latest version and see what happens.I appreciate the help, with all of the requests here, I expected a week or 2 before any sorta I'd hear from anyone.

1 minute ago, JimmyTheDodge said:

Thanks - I just downloaded the new update and WickedWhimsMod, it is - I moved the hotfix into a back-up folder, where I keep sims related stuff, jic - So I'm just gonna run the latest version and see what happens.I appreciate the help, with all of the requests here, I expected a week or 2 before any sorta I'd hear from anyone.

Should be good...……...as long as any other mods you use are updated....mccc....basemental etc.

Archived