Sexout mentioned on pc gamer.com

eviljanitor

Yes, as noted earlier, I reckon that the 'disturbing' comment was just 'PR' and a joke. Frankly, mentioning sexout by name and google is (reading between the lines) like a direct link anyway. If he didn't like the/use the mod he wouldn't have mentioned it at all, or had a lot more venom for it.

Not sure whether (practically direct) PR is a good thing however, as if the wrong people have their attenton drawn to the mods, a big enough stink may be raised that it causes problems for future modding, in future games. Not sure what they could do (barring removing the toolkit and heavily limiting it), but then i'm not a coder.

*looks suspiciously at himself as well*

Yeaaah... I'm onto me. One of these days I'm gonna catch myself in the act and have all the proof I need that I secretly write for PCGamer...

In other news... hey! Sexout got mentioned on the internet! You know what that means?

Me neither!

Archived