Custom Books/Comics?

TS4_x64 2019-04-02 03-10-36.pngTS4_x64 2019-04-02 03-07-39.png

1 hour ago, Darkening Demise said:

Is there a mod that has custom books/comics that can feature their own images and independent pages? Like actual books. So when Sims read it they look like they're reading real books.

I did a manga for an animation which can be read as normal, I do intend to try more but there's a limitation, 

The book only comes with the ability to import one page which is then mirrored onto the next page, 

It's not so bad if it's only text but images are more noticeable, the image quality is also a battle when reducing the size by so much, 

as I say though I'd like to try a few more at some point, 

What did you have in mind? 

2 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

I just wanted a mod that had a few pages to make custom images/text so it looks legit and can be viewed by you and not just the Sim. Especially if they're reading erotica. ☺️

I suppose a custom book could be made to include more pages and bones but it's out of my league for now, 

For now it's just treating it as a recolor with the ability to change some UI info to suit, 

I can do that for the meantime if It helps? It can be bought and stored as normal or placed by debug, will be readable too 

Archived