Lovers LandE 'feast of shame' count down?

Yo

I like both Joburg and LandE, and have managed to get them into a tentative alliance were both work. Both of course add different aspects to the same world.

However; I have a mod were my PC does a strip dance to earn cash. And as such i'm finding LandE's timer til the entire room decides to gangbang you too restrictive. By the time my character is half naked she is attack. It makes it hard to realistically have my character play as a stripper. I looked in the INI (and unless i'm missing it) but I couldn't see any option to slow down the rate of arousal in the area.

Any tips?

In the LandE.ini,

;; çºæææ°ã®ä¸æç(0ï½100)

;;-----------------------------------------------

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.Yokuzyou1 to 10 ;; å¨è£¸é²åºæ

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.Yokuzyou2 to  5 ;; ä¸å身ã ãæ

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.Yokuzyou3 to  5 ;; ä¸å身ã ãæ

translates to

;; Rate of increase of heat index (0-100)

;;-----------------------------------------------

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.Yokuzyou1 to 10;; when exposed naked

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.Yokuzyou2 to 5;; when only upper

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.Yokuzyou3 to 5;; when only the lower body

Setting these to 1 will lengthen the amount of time for the LandE exposure script (Feast of Shame) to begin. 

But if you are complaining about being attacked by a crouching NPC, I think your problem stems from Joburg which also monitors nudity with its Sexiness variable.  In the latter event, before you do your striptease, change your Joburg settings in-game: [Attacker Level][Leader] to 0 to temporarily make your character immune to Joburg scripts.

Yo

I like both Joburg and LandE' date=' and have managed to get them into a tentative alliance were both work. Both of course add different aspects to the same world.

However; I have a mod were my PC does a strip dance to earn cash. And as such i'm finding LandE's timer til the entire room decides to gangbang you too restrictive. By the time my character is half naked she is attack. It makes it hard to realistically have my character play as a stripper. I looked in the INI (and unless i'm missing it) but I couldn't see any option to slow down the rate of arousal in the area.

Any tips?

[/quote']

What mod is this if may I ask? :)

No' date=' no, thnak you. Your translation helped greatly. My problem was the rate of increase. :)

[/quote']

By the way is it possible to change the stripping order i like my stripper in alluring stripper clothes at least her high heels as it is now she starts from the wrong end.

Archived