Goblin's Crown - Goblin Slayer Outfit

View File

RZ workshop Anime & Manga series mod

This is an armor outfit mod from a popular franchise [started as online textboard game] " Goblin Slayer "

DESCRIPTION

I started it creating in spring 2019 and the same idea started bombarding game mod communities quicker than I had to finish it. So I reworked some ideas to match the later OVA. Model inspired by original and cosplay design.
This is an outfit armor mod with optional RM face preset to create a follower or MC. I recommend TKTK face texture.

INSTALL

unzip - drop files from archive to your Skyrim data folder

Use ItemMenu if  you don't want to find and craft armor. It requires "Steel perk".

UNINSTALL

Delete files from meshes\textures folders (romeozero\Goblin Slayer) and delete esp
"NOTE -----------------------------------------------------

Choose "RM archive preset" file - for creating a Racemenu character or a companion or similar ideas. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECOMMEND

- any adventure mods like Campfire and others for realistic travels 

WHAT YOU WILL GET:

• Bad-ass armor outfits
  • Signature short sword
  • Signature shield  
  • Journey tools and Backpack for adventures. 
  • Animated RageFx  for Riekling lairs or slaying Riekling Crown or badass screens :thumbsup:
  • Can be equipped both by male and female human character 
  • bodyslide support and SAM 
  • version for Special Edition 
  • Frostfall outfit system support

PERMISSIONS 

This mod is for Loverslab community and Pixiv community.No distribution to other sites, share links to original upload sites only.

No modification of this mod can be made for online sharing without author approval. Do it strictly for your PC & your game.

Care to support

Toss a coin to your modder for inspiration & commissions (Paypal Rubles) 

CREDITS

Kumo Kagyu (蜗牛くも)

Noboru Kannatuki (神奈月昇)

bad-ass Cosplayers for inspiration

Credits:
ZeroFrost (bag asset), HIDETO84

Tools Used:

3Dmax, Substance Painter, BS OutfitStudio

51119601_820881884939756_9028254134647435864_n.jpg

61613362_2481330321897913_4738273225924935680_o.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/15/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://store.steampowered.com/sub/12248
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by RomeoZero
4 hours ago, HiddenHand said:

Im so glad this is an armor mod, I was legit afraid it would've been a mod on the more controversial side of Goblin Slayer, nice work on the armor, is their a female variant yet?

Female MC can equip it too.

1 hour ago, Erizot said:

Does this work better with any particular type of body? and does/will it have bodyslide files to go with it? I love the way it looks!

It is locked to 65 - 70 body weight, similar to anime MC male body. There are many multi pieces in costume, I wasted many month to weight paint them in 3dmx to not clip with Skyrim vanilla animations and I'm burned out.   

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting Idea but I'm busy with other mods.This mod is supposed to be for male MC, as females have way more advantages over male mods and its really starting to frustrate the community. I'll keep it in mind though.

7 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

Interesting Idea but I'busy with other mods.This mod is supposed to be for male MC, as females have way more advantages over male mods and its really starting to frustrate the community. I'll keep it in mind though.

I like that thinking. 

We have way too much female stuff in general but nearly nothing good for Guys.

The Armor looks great I would welcome an SE Port in the Future :)

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, LuceoX30 said:

As cool as this looks, I'd love to see an SE version - I tried to use it on SE but it never starts up. It'd be cool if you or somebody else could make it or even tell me how I can make it compatible with Special Edition.

Um, idk how its done.I think SE has a different file structure in NIF. So it need to be re-exported from 3d app with the right config and shaders firstly. and then textures re-exported in BC7 format as it is dx11 now. I'm thinking about a texture update I made in Substance.

TESV_2019_09_06_20_29_12_793.jpg

TESV_2019_09_06_20_32_58_173.jpg

Really blown away by the quality put into every aspect of this mod, from individual textures to overall model quality for every piece of gear and armor, and can't say enough nice things about how much talent clearly went into putting it together! Even having item models when dropped from the inventory is a cut above most third-party content and the sort of the detail that makes it feel like a good fit for the game world in general. :)

That said, like LuceoX30 I'm having a hell of a time converting it on my own to SSE via relevant Nexus tools despite several attempts and tutorials along with a decent amount of experience with the CK -- if this could be done without too much trouble, I'd be immensely happy to get finally get slaying across Skyrim. Even if this never happens I still want to reiterate just how good the work on display here really is.

Major kudos from a fan of both GS and Skyrim and a big thumbs up for the potential texture update!

4 hours ago, thatsnozaku said:

That said, like LuceoX30 I'm having a hell of a time converting it on my own to SSE via relevant Nexus tools despite several attempts and tutorials along with a decent amount of experience with the CK -- if this could be done without too much trouble, I'd be immensely happy to get finally get slaying across Skyrim. Even if this never happens I still want to reiterate just how good the work on display here really is.

Major kudos from a fan of both GS and Skyrim and a big thumbs up for the potential texture update!

Thank you, well I don't own Skyrim:SE, so I can't make SE conversions on mod releases. In Steam its always locked to its official price even on sales to test updated game and I don't want to pirate it, then do shaman dance with cracks.

New texture update gonna be released next week.Substance Painter is really cool software.

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Corinnn said:

Can this mod be installed with Vortex?

Tried putting into the Skyrim data file manually, still cant install =(

Help please

Its a BSA archive - Skyrim default mod archive. Its impossible that its not working in the game.

When you put it manually in Data folder without 3rd app tools, don't forget to ON it in SkyrimLauncher Data Files

11 minutes ago, RomeoZero said:

Its a BSA archive - Skyrim default mod archive. Its impossible that its not working in the game.

When you put it manually in Data folder without 3rd app tools, don't forget to ON it in SkyrimLauncher Data Files

Thanks, I figured it out.

I was only installing the Orcbolg file.

Did not download the Open tab

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, FHC said:

Is compatible with frostfall ? this armor gives heat ? sorry bad english

At first, I wanted to make GS compatible but it will depend on files of those mods, so if no one has those mods, its pretty useless.

Better to update it in Creation Kit by yourself if you are using those mods.

But I can add optional esp with a new update (and SSE) later if people are interested. 

7 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

At first, I wanted to make GS compatible but it will depend on files of those mods, so if no one has those mods, its pretty useless.

Better to update it in Creation Kit by yourself if you are using those mods.

But I can add optional esp with a new update (and SSE) later if people are interested. 

If you can do that I will be very much grateful. Thank you very much