4 hours ago, Rito_ said:

Excuse me, can I get this armor with Console Command and is it not for Skyrim SE? 

You can use also console (with Itemmod its easier to get parts you need) typing " Help goblin slayer ".

SSE is not complete yet,another update is comming.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Xertom said:

Hello and good day romeoZero. May i ask if where can i find the armor i cant find anywhere and i even use the itemmenu mod. And if the link that i downloaded is correct cause it on shows its preset. Thank you 

1 is ext link for Google drive and the other here is a preset dwnl.

IDK why admins cant make a proper external link script to be shown. 

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, ab61345 said:

I'm having some texture issues. The textures for the leather straps on the arms are missing and the entire body looks a little too shiny and latex-like. 

Specularity power is controlled by ENB In Environment tab.By default normal settings are 1.0 on both *power* and *multiplier* params.
 Additionally you can open Armor in Nifskope and lover Specular Strength in BSlightingShader of outfit to your liking.Because every ENB is individually tuned there is no optimal setting for Speculars, except the default (1.0) values.Kinda hard to please everyone ENB configs.?
Ok gonna update the archive.

Looked through the enbsettings and saw vaguely what you were talking about but wasn't sure what to make of it. 20200422012919_1.jpg.50a5b67eb1ed909486582c267b3f2a81.jpgAs for other screenshots, here you go. Huge fan of this mod so I hope I can find a fix soon.

Edit: The last version's textures worked perfectly fine for me. 

20200422012640_1.jpg

20200422012615_1.jpg

20200422012605_1.jpg

1 hour ago, ab61345 said:

Looked through the enbsettings and saw vaguely what you were talking about but wasn't sure what to make of it. As for other screenshots, here you go. Huge fan of this mod so I hope I can find a fix soon.

Edit: The last version's textures worked perfectly fine for me. 

Updated archive, now everything should work as intended.The shine was from missed normal map dds textures.

46 minutes ago, ab61345 said:

Mod works perfectly now, thank you for the quick response and amazing job on such a spectacular armor mod. 

Just the beginning of it.There are many thing I want to make both for male and female chars.Specially this 3d nordic armor in reference.

Spoiler

viking01.jpg.3e6ea0248f4abfb4eec4591ba344a1d7.jpg

viking0.jpg.04357ca670f6c33ec6a18139cdc1581d.jpg

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, zeltrax said:

Awesome stuff! been looking for a mod like this for years!! how come you don't have it on nexus? if its for copyright reasons can't you name it something else?

SJWNexus never gonna get my mods, they don't respect authors\ modders and don't protect authors own copyrights. I experienced all of that.

On 9/18/2020 at 7:14 PM, Tschumio said:

Hey man I saw in the update part of the file post that there is a SSE version now but I cant quite find it, is there a link I'm missing?

hyperlink is in LE version description " SSE support "or in Skyrim SE non adult downloads section 

• 1 month later...

You described this issue

23 hours ago, End, Thus I Am said:

Whenever I try to equip it's this transparent-ish color block instead

and you posted pictures of "ground objects" in item interface that works as intended.

Equip the armor and make a screenshot of described issue.

1 hour ago, RomeoZero said:

You described this issue

and you posted pictures of "ground objects" in item interface that works as intended.

Equip the armor and make a screenshot of described issue.

...I literally just did that with each individual pieces. Outfit, helmets, backpack...The images show you that's what's happening. I install the folders into the data folder and nothing happens. Then if I try to install it via Vortex they appear, but the screenshots show what happen.

I'm not sure how else to explain the problem I'm having...

9 hours ago, End, Thus I Am said:

...I literally just did that with each individual pieces. Outfit, helmets, backpack...The images show you that's what's happening. I install the folders into the data folder and nothing happens. Then if I try to install it via Vortex they appear, but the screenshots show what happen.

I'm not sure how else to explain the problem I'm having...

It was hard to see it in front of Item UI but I see it as a " Warning Marker " in the scene behind.
I also see in the pic that you equipped other armor parts like bandolier and dragon armor, so it might be the issue of the armor part slots in CK.
test - Loaded the game, added armor and equipped it - all work is as it should be. Problem on your side, either a Vortex or other armor parts.

test.jpg