cum textures

For storytelling purposes, does anyone know if I can find body  cum layers as facepaints or makeup? 

I currently have some ( I think from karsus' slave tattoos ) but only the facial ones are face paints, the body shots are tattoos only, and I'd like it more if I could have my sim covered in cum only in certain outfits... It's getting annoynig going back to cas to take the tattoos off any time I want them to not look like they're just finished up an orgy lol

(Alternatively if someone can just help me with converting tattoos to makeup or accessories that would also work, because I'd do it myself but am completely useless at modding and wouldnt even know where to start)

Thanks!

@yuzumint I have accessory versions of the textures by Turbodriver and AMadrix in the body details file here. They can be found in the face paint and lip ring slots and also have swatches containing various combinations.

Anyway, it is easy to change the slot for skin details like these using the Sims 4 Studio (like 5 clicks). See this blog entry by @crabb, look for "Change the CAS Item Category of a Package".

Archived