Titan Quest AE with Ragnarock

galgat

I don't know if anyone plays this game but I have enjoyed the diversity of character builds quite a bit in it.  I just finished beating a character all the way through Normal with out using any stat points or picking any skill's.  Wanted a character that I could build anyway I wanted, and could start at Epic level.

She is ready to drop into epic, and you can pick what ever 2 skills you want with her, and place your stat points where ever you wish. Had to level her pretty high to get through she is 52. But would be a good testing point, and allow you to enter epic with a seasoned character. she has the detective gear ( got with another character down the secret passage ), which should do okay starting what ever build you decide. Requires Titan Quest AE, and Ragnarok. ( She still has her Blacksteel quest the 2 mead, and the Black steel ) and ( she has all the spell parts to make the Primrose frog and do the secret Primrose path in Ragnarok )

Buffy Alltheway No death No points used.7z

Archived