Underwear Bulges for Men?

• 1 month later...

Julie J has bulge briefs and boxer briefs the same size as Lumialovers large size bulge.  She also has pajamas and jeans with a bulge.  Her clothing is wonderful.  There are other clothing creators, but the bulge is odd shaped or is smaller.  You can also use Narci-ism's bulge slider on the Sims4 full body clothes and some of the pants. 

Edited by griffin1bear
On 6/11/2019 at 5:04 PM, Freeby43 said:

Yeah, it was that. Damn. Hopefully someone still has it.

There was at least one other size, but this is the only one I use, also, if you have old male underwear cc, you might've to update those files with the S4S underwear batch fix, edit:for compatibility reasons, but don't tamper this file, if you do, download again and replace.

LLS_BulgeLargeDR.package

I have LumialoversSims AllStrappedUpJock package, but I don't know how to upload to your website.  I don't know if you even allow uploads to your site.  I'll need to study the upload tutorial again.  Many people complain that they can't find this CC or his 'You've got a package' on his site.  The problem with his 'You've got a package' CC, is that you can only use one size in your game.  Your creations are beautiful, but I can't use all of them.  I only have the Sims4 base game, Get to Work and the Cats & Dogs.  I prefer to use base game creations, since they don't cause so many conflicts.  Your creations also handle the unending game patches, without needing to be remade.  That's why I've stopped using other modder's work.  I'm too lazy to search my MODS folder to remove another broken mod.  

• 1 year later...