Bouncier manga body (cbbe) & ebony armor replacer

randomguy43

@random

After fucking around with Max tonight, I find that I'm a moron.

If you could give some general steps as to what you did in max to make this work, I'd appreciate it. I'm not lookin for a tutorial or anything, I'm just wondering how you did it, because whenever I try to fuxor with it, the rack winds up getting misshapen.

so I'm just curious.

I don't have much time to explain, but you can probably figure it out with these images.

Import your skeleton, then body and then play with the options that I circled.

You need to scale the weighting for all 4 breast bones (I did the 2 bbp bones first, then the 2 tbbp bones (breast01)). Your weighting won't be symetrical, but it usually isn't that noticeable unless you scale them to more than 2 (200%).

If you have more specific questions, ask away, I'll try to answer better when I have time :)

31m.jpg 32m.jpg

I can't seem to select the bbp breast bones when I highlight all of this. I can weight the left and right tbbp bones just fine but I feel like I'm doing something wrong..

You don't need to select the bones in the weight tool (box on the left). If they are selected in the right hand side it will also apply the scaling from the weight tool when you click the "scale weight" button.

Not sure if that is clear, but I can't think of a better way of explaining it.

Alright, thank you for clarifying. I made the body and the bounce is there but the entire body goes to a mess whenever I change the weight to something that isn't 0 or 100. 

I'll figure this out tomorrow I think. Thank you for your previous post.

I agree with monstro, I know it seems like there isn't much interest here but trust me there always is, even with my ridiculous signature I still get pms all the time asking for the body so there is always interest. I think some people are shy about it, not sure. I don't see what the big deal is though if someone can enjoy pissing as a fetish then I don't think huge boobs should be an issue with anyone and no reason to be shy about.

Well, I gave you a screenshot. Now as to your comment, should I remove the armor mod in favor of the body mod, or vice-a-versa? By the way, I'm using the 200% option.  She's forced to be nude, since there are no topless options that work right, or wear just one outfit only, namely your Daedra Armor. Oh! Wait! Someone made a version of the Bartender's _______ outfit, that seems like it is forcing her 200% bust into a push-up position, so the slightly smaller size is justified. (That's how I role-play it.) Are there to be no more outfits for all of your bust options?

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I hate to nerco a clearly dead topic, But I dont want to make a new one.

Does anyone still have the "castanic_f_h11" replacer?

I thought I had deleted the files from my disk, but I stumbled on a backup while reinstalling skyrim.

I reuploaded it as an ebony armor replacer.

UaLwy.jpg

And the body with more bounce:

a_7b0122b039358.gif

Feel free to do whatever with it.

Bouncier Manga (cbbe) Ebony Replacer.zip

Bouncier Manga Body (cbbe).zip

• 5 months later...

Archived