Do you guys have any tips,advice & suggestions how to leave consoles gaming to get even more into pc gaming

DragonLord1921

I apologize if I sounded needy when I'm not & funny thing is what if I have 2 or more copies of any of my favorite games of both versions console version & pc version of it. & if anyone ever questions me,questions me about the extent of my power level,questions me about something from my collection & my waifu collection & questions me about why do I have more than 1 copy of (insert a game's name) & this question is a bit of both adult gaming & in general gaming question. 

I don't know yet how to respond yet like if anyone ever walked in on me playing any of my favorite games both with mods & without mods. & if they ever ask me what am I playing if any of you guys are fan/huge fan of any series you guys will know & understand what I mean don't worry I fully understand & I know some of our favorite games are not a series & some of our favorite games are not a franchises that was 1 of many examples of what I mean. I'll gladly say it again just in case if you guys don't know,if you guys forget & if you guys can't tell.

I admit that I'm a otaku,I'm a gamer,I'm a final fantasy fan/huge fan aka final fantasy nerd,I'm a hentai fan,I love hentai both vr & non-vr & I love hentai stuff too & that I have favorite female characters in gaming,anime & manga even though I have favorite male characters in gaming,anime & manga too as well. If anyone ever found out,if anyone ever found out about my collection & my waifu collection & if anyone ever found out that I have 2 or more copies of any of my favorite games I don't know yet how to respond yet.

Sorry to added a small rant & yes I admit that I have favorite games from Soyny to Nintendo to Microsoft to pc to consoles to handheld. & another funny thing is SJWs/npcs can try all they want they won't & never will stop us from doing what we love especially with mods+Patches if there are any mods & patches for any of us to use,love & play including playing any of our favorite games if any of us want to anytime. & lol don't worry sooner or later I will get even more into pc gaming so I'm asking ahead of time for some extra tips,advice & suggestions on how to leave console gaming to get even more into pc gaming from your experiences. If any of you guys concern don't worry I still love console gaming & I still love handheld gaming. Like I said I love pc gaming,I love console gaming & I love handheld gaming.

I guess I will leave it here or at least for now don't worry if I thought of anything else to added to this & if I choose to I will.Thanks,thanks for reading,thanks for your understanding & thanks again for your extra tips,advice & suggestions ahead of time :).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived