The thing i hate about game store

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

ok this is seriously this is dumb , ever you go to a store and the staff didn't know anything about game titles i do , they hire bunch of stupid people and work in a game store no recommendation they recommend me kiddy game instead " face-palm" so James and i ask this cashier dude and we ask if the store had classic game , and he recommend the same thing i went like WTF.. so i call the store manager and he didn't know anything about gaming " bullshit" whats the point of this if you wanted to open the store for Christ sake at least play the game first i don't want to mentioned any store names here if you do u know that nod.

the funny thing is james when like " ey sis , look there's tons of game there and i found one , lol the dude went embarrassed " .. i'm like " lol im so gonna write this to loverslab for the lols " lol that store man sucks like i said the staff is too buzy fucking with each other when they didn't take seriously about the game itself " wow talk about stupid people only in it for the money".

avoid stores like this if you guys wanted to go shopping games best buy or gamezone in LA its awesome store best buy had categories this store i went to its mixed up with bullshit.

What's that? Gaming still makes money hand over fist, especially used games and the vast retro game market, because it's a huge fad amongst wannabe games which will one day burst, is making even more money, so most game stores are run by people who want to make money, rather than actually care about the hobby?

Madness, I say.

This isn't limited to game stores. Try going into Best Buy and start asking detailed questions about a particular electronic item. 9 out of 10 of the employes will give you a blank look and start reading the box to see if it contains the answer. Hell the geek squad folks are only slightly better for that matter. :(

Guest Lady Luck

That's why I keep buyin' from the same stores' date=' I know that if I ask something the guy there knows the answer and has a real "gaming culture".

Other stores (most of the times it was big ones) tend to just get a someone for selling, not someone who knows the product).

[/quote']

yeap im with you i fell in love with the store i am right now , that dude knows game inside and out they even had snes collection categorized im like why the fuck does best buy and walmart doesnt have these because they lazy , this is why i like chinese people gaming shop they always have that good informant that helped them , even when i am like 2nd american who shop in their location its a small china town in los angeles, but seriously its legit.

Archived