Male body, pubic hair, dirt, and NPC-NPC sex mods?

What male body should I use? Any good pubic hair mods for CBBE? Also, anything to make everyone dirtier and hairier? There were some good ones for Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Also, anything that enables NPC on NPC sex like Lover's Bed or Scent of Sex? And are there any footjob or other foot fetish animations somewhere?

And this is probably a really dumb question, but Fourplay isn't really dangerous for your computer to use, right? I'm guessing it's a joke, but i'm paranoid.

8 minutes ago, S0urceHunter said:

Ah, okay. I though it was still the go-to mod. Thanks!

AAF is more advanced and the only one if you wont to get anywhere near what your looking for e.g. Animations, As for male bodys I would go for BodyTalk( https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34208) as it works with AAF. No Fourplay will not break you computer but trying to use Mods designed for Fourplay with AAF can and will break your game. There are two install guides for AAF that I do recommend 1.https://www.loverslab.com/topic/110138-aaf-for-beginners-step-by-step-on-hold/                2. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OMr5glQSqU2SCHEtMqdND7TlhO2G2ZJw4J7Tc2J7md8/edit  . hope this helps

I don't recommend the first guide, as it's out of date for current AAF standards and is more of a mod user's diary on their fave mods.

@mashup47 is half correct. There is a patch to run 4P mods on AAF, but it's not recommended to be used unless you are a mod author. It won't blow up your game, but it will cause numerous issues with AAF as they do some of the same things, so it's highly recommended against using 4P and any 4P associated mods with AAF. 

Other than that, there's no real point to using 4P mods with AAF, and there's no point to having the patch, as most of the 4P mods have been ported to AAF and have recieved a lot more features than the original versions. As I noted before, the only real reason you'd want to do this is if you're a mod author. 

For Male Bodies, I'm flattered People recommended BT, Personally for Skin Textures, I use Victoriam Line (or the 4K Hairy) and Fat Man Expanded (toot toot) . 

@S0urceHunter

Hi mate, I recently finished my install of FO4 and now 10hrs into actually playing it without issues so I will come out of lurking to answer your queries, everything is subject to opinion and preference.

I would have to recommend Body Talk V2 as it is the most superior body for FO4 IMHO from a male perspective with Fusion Girl being the best option for Females, I tried all of them and during testing these bodies were just the best and play nicely with the new CBP physics, though they both lack in clothing options that EVB/CBBE have, however if you can be bothered Outfit Studio is your friend.

I cannot comment on Dirty textures as I tend to clean up and shave everyone, as is my preference.

For random npc/npc interaction, after much flip flopping between the options such as RSE II and Magna Cum Gaudio, I ended up just settling for AAF_Autonomy, still works great from when I did a fallout install several months ago, still works great now, I think the file can be found in the RSE I deprecated/unsupported files here on Loverslab. I am also using AAF_Violate and AAF_SEU, obviously do not do rapey stuff from SEU while also doing rapey stuff from Violate.

Foot Fetish stuff? I am sure there is some in the few animation packs, honestly I have all of them installed that I found here and I am sure I saw my man giving a raider a footjob at some stage but did not take notice of the animation name.

Lastly, Fourplay will mainfest itself as a spirit of the past set fire to your apartment! for all its achievements it is unfortunately outdated and AAF is its superior successor.

Hope this helps if you are not already finished with your installation.

If you were asking for female pubic hair (and dirt), I guess your best bet is still Nuclear Nude. Everything else is a bit more trimmed and clean. FSM Body textures are quite good and with many options, especially the freckled options are a good fit for Cait if you're using Unique Followers or such. Sadly the full bush is unusable, the next best option is slightly trimmed but otherwise okay. If you're using pubic hair options some of the normal map options look stupid, I'd not used anything textured (like goosebumps) because they make the pubic hair look like a tattoo. I'd stick to vanilla, non-wet.

Archived