LoversSetScale - Dukky Version

LoversSetScale - Dukky Version

View File

The Dukky version of LoversSetScale is based on the original Japanese version (2013.03.04 v01.00f) found and submitted by Ger4.

This system changes the scale/height  of involved NPCs when Sex Acts begin, the default scale being 1.0 (or the typical height of the Imperial Race).  And when the sex act is over and the clothing/armor of the NPC is restored, the involved NPCs are returned to their original height.  This allows your partners to line up better when having sex.

The NPC whose height is adjusted is that of the submissive/recipent in the act. But if the player is involved, t he NPC's height is adjusted  regardless of who is the submissive partner.

Initially set up not to adjust heights  when either the player or a creature is involved in sex. This is by default with switches that can be changed either by way of console commands or from within the system's INI file.

Also, it is possible to change the height definitions by way of INI files such as those supplied.

What's new you ask?

1. Actual Translations and Paraphrased comments within the script and Readme file.  No longer gibberish.
  2. An actual INI file for those tired of using console commands to change how the system works.
  3. Code cleaning and ensuring some features function as intended.
  4. A size limiting fuction to prevent crashing if certain NPCs are too small for the system to handle

While the original author tested the system with NPCs with scales ranging from 0.85 to 1.1, I tested with races even smaller in stature.

This is based on the original version found here: 

While it has its own 'weight scaling' option inspired by his later work, this version is not based on the revised version of LoversSetScale by Ger4 found here:

Upgraded to version 1.00h.

First, I was looking at the description of Ger4's revised version, suggesting that height alone wouldn't permit proper alignment among participants, but that their weights too needed to be in sync.  But Ger4 suggested that he could only update NPC weight by way of a carte blanche 'SetRaceWeight' command.  I didn't want to do that because this would be really bad if an orgy was to commence.  For that, I noticed that the OBSE also had a 'modweight' command that worked fairly similar to the 'modscale' command within the default script.  I cannot guarantee that this works, however I chose to make an attempt to implement weight scaling in much the same way as heights are scaled.  Again, I cannot guarantee the success as the 'getweight' command doesn't properly function for NPCs.

The version I initially uploaded had added five 'adjust' INI files that handle custom height scaling if an NPC was known to be of a certain original size.  First, I reduced how great the scaling was for later sizes. The curve was too sharp in my viewpoint.  And second, they now include weight settings to match.  I could have assumed that a character's weight and height scale at the same rate so only one set of settings were needed.... but I opted to have separate weight and height settings if this didn't appeal to everyone.  Of course, eliminate these extra INIs, and all scaled heights assume the exact match of the aggressor's.

When your game loads, you will now receive a message indicating that LoversSetScale has loaded. This because sex acts executing before the mod loads does not enact the scaling option.  In a word, duh? 

If you are using an older version, you will want to reload the settings.  To reload the INI file and reset the settings, use the console command of:

set kzsQuestLoversSetScale.iInitDone to 0

This will make Lovers Set Scale assume the initialization system hasn't run yet, and will restart.