Looking for a stockings mod

I'm looking for a stockings mod that has no panties and a has a garter belt. Does anyone know of one? I searched google but the only one I saw that was satisfactory had a website that was no longer functioning.

16 minutes ago, Azzhat said:

I'm looking for a stockings mod that has no panties and a has a garter belt. Does anyone know of one? I searched google but the only one I saw that was satisfactory had a website that was no longer functioning.

wild_guy has some good looking garter belts in the tights slot and stockings in the socks slot which can worn together (download here).

2 hours ago, Azzhat said:

I'm looking for a stockings mod that has no panties and a has a garter belt.

I, too, prefer a panties-free (and bra-free) environment. Art imitates life!

lsjStockings - has 25 or so stockings-and-heels sets and nary a panty in sight

Black Lace Collection - has separate garter belts and stockings and also some slutty panties but they are separate so up to you

LUX Luxury Collection - has mostly combos- garter belts and stockings as a set. Panties are in the mod but not included in the garter belts

Newmiller's High Heels and Stockings - no garter belt at all and the Stockings only work well with the Newmiller High Heels from the same mod, but also match perfectly with the Black Lace garter belt- as you can see below, it looks amazing! No panties.

I have all of them in UUNP (duh!) and Google should turn them up for you- I don't remember where I got them from. Newmiller's is on the SSE and Oldrim Nexus.

Spoiler

LUX "Lace Up Dress-Beige" with Black Lace "garter belt" and Newmiller "Black Fishnet Stockings" and no panties or bra. For some reason this Hikari Hair wig removes my left eye and the dress's shoulder straps :classic_angry:

7VEXYZJ.jpg?1

Tiwa44 Minidresses Collection "Chef Tunic" (recolored by me) with lsj Stockings+Heels set and no panties or bra

OSN2a8O.jpg?1

Luxurious Seduction "Body v8" (recolored by me) with Sun Jeong's Lovers Lab Collection "Candy Skirt" (converted to UUNP & separated from the ugly top it used to include by me) with Black Lace garter belt & lsj Stockings+Heels set. No panties or bra but the top runs across my hoo-hah so...

IqNNPoi.png

Apachii Divine Elegance "Cowboy Outfit" (I renamed it "Biker Chick" :classic_biggrin:) with lsj Stockings+Heels set and a "Black Thong" from somewhere :classic_confused:

4A9Dryb.jpg

Another view of the above "Biker Chick" outfit with different stockings (your guess is as good as mine) and the  "Black Thong" from some mod I can't remember the name of. I don't wear a garter belt with this outfit because the garter belt rides higher than the sexy low-rise shorts on my hips, spoiling the allure of the shorts

kJxR9l9.jpg?1

LUX "Hypnotic Enchanted Lingerie (Amethyst)" with DeserterX "Gwelda Dawnguard Underwear" (a delightfully slutty hi-strap thong) and lsj Stockings+Heels set

rZZR4AK.jpg

Black Lace Garter Belt (covering my Tramp Stamp! :classic_ohmy: ) with lsj Stockings+Heels set

qeAYX9C.jpg

Black Lace Garter Belt with Newmiller Fishnet Stockings and Cum Dribbles by Random Palace Guard

KEr8Y3C.jpg

Close-up of above items showing exquisite detail :classic_tongue:

gV14cai.jpg

There are also stocking and heels in Goma Pero Land if you have that mod.

EDIT: Well crap, I just noticed that you're wanting this stuff for The Sims. Oh well. Enjoy the images and c'mon over to a more malleable game (SSE) when you want more realism... :classic_biggrin:

Archived