Anyone know what is up with this mod?

ascension

Any one know what is up with this mod?

The mod seems to have been locked and none of the modders seems to be answering PMs. I tried sending Ark another PM and noticed his profile said that he was away until this "teacher" returns. What ever that means :s

Modding activity seems to have pretty much dropped to a halt as well before the mod thread was locked.

Any ideas? This is a great mod. :s

Any one know what is up with this mod?

The mod seems to have been locked and none of the modders seems to be answering PMs. I tried sending Ark another PM and noticed his profile said that he was away until this "teacher" returns. What ever that means :s

Modding activity seems to have pretty much dropped to a halt as well before the mod thread was locked.

Any ideas? This is a great mod. :s

i think it down right now because Ark of truth like he say he need Mai so tell she come back from her break or something it going to be on hold

But that doesn't really explain why the thread is locked.

Good grief! Did you not read the last post in the thread? I clearly stated that it is locked as both Ark and Mai are away for the holidays.

Not sure how I could make it any clearer without drawing a picture.........:P

ummmm.......I can't see any posts by you in that thread about it being locked.

This is the last post I can see on that thread and it is nothing about locking it :s

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7990&pid=295221#pid295221

Well....as Gerra6 pointed out, you stopped one page (and a number of posts) short. Skip to page 59, post 584: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7990&page=59

well, i can tell you what page 59 says... it is this:

The mod is on hold until after the holidays.

Thanks,

Greg

Ark or Mai, just PM me or any other moderator to unlock the thread when you guys get back from the holidays.

so you can get on that tread after mailamea and ark come back from vacation... modding is not a paid job , more like a hobby, so whenever they have time they will come back and amaze us again with their mods (i gotta check that tread myself to see if there is steel and iron armors also, i wanna upgrade the total dmra replacer with those mods)

Archived