Issue when attemtping to load NVSE extender via FOMM

As above. I have tried version 16 and 18.  Everything else activates no problem, when I attempt to load NVSE 18/16 I get the following error message:

A problem occurred during install:

Could not find file 'C:\Program Files(x86)\FOMM\data\FalloutNV\Modconfig5.0.xsd' (C:\Program files (x86)\FOMM\data\FalloutNV\ModConfic5.0.xsd)

The mod was not installed.

Any assistance with this? thanks.

1 hour ago, sektor99 said:

As above. I have tried version 16 and 18.  Everything else activates no problem, when I attempt to load NVSE 18/16 I get the following error message:

A problem occurred during install:

Could not find file 'C:\Program Files(x86)\FOMM\data\FalloutNV\Modconfig5.0.xsd' (C:\Program files (x86)\FOMM\data\FalloutNV\ModConfic5.0.xsd)

The mod was not installed.

Any assistance with this? thanks.

I see you installed Fallout New Vegas, or FOMM in program files. Program files hates dll's and hates modifications to files. Best is to install Fallout New Vegas and it's tools (same for Skyrim and all other games with mod managers) to a location outside of Program Files.

Also if that doesn't solve the issue. Open the 18.fomod and copy it's dll files in <Fallout Installation dir>\Data\nvse\plugins\

39 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

I see you installed Fallout New Vegas, or FOMM in program files. Program files hates dll's and hates modifications to files. Best is to install Fallout New Vegas and it's tools (same for Skyrim and all other games with mod managers) to a location outside of Program Files.

Also if that doesn't solve the issue. Open the 18.fomod and copy it's dll files in <Fallout Installation dir>\Data\nvse\plugins\

Yep I installed them manually works fine now. thanks a lot.

Archived