No autonomous sex.

4 hours ago, Pesterfield said:

Hi, I've been having this issue where none of the npc sims in my world will autonomously have sex with each other, they only do solo interactions. Is there some way to adjust the settings to get around this?

Check your sex autonomy settings.

4 hours ago, Pesterfield said:

Hi, I've been having this issue where none of the npc sims in my world will autonomously have sex with each other, they only do solo interactions. Is there some way to adjust the settings to get around this?

Go to Wicked>>Settings>>Sex Settings>>Autonomy Settings and make sure "Autonomy Switch" is checked. 

Go to Wicked>>Settings>>Sex Settings>>Autonomy Settings>>Autonmy Triggers and make sure "Random Sex" is checked. 

Go to Wicked>>Settings>>Sex Settings>>Autonomy Settings>>Autonomy Specifics and take a look at "Random Sex frequency". 

10 hours ago, Pesterfield said:

Autonomy switch is on, random sex is checked, sex frequency is set to default. There is random sex, but only solo random sex. Nobody pairs up with anyone else.

Are the npc sims already in a relationship or married to someone else? You can try turning on "open relationships" under the relationship settings. You can also check the autonomy cooldown settings because if they have solo sex it still counts as sex and they won't try again for whatever time you have it set at---the default is 2 minutes real time I believe. Set it to 0 to turn it off completely.  It's under autonomy specifics all the way at the bottom.

Archived