Dicky's Pinup Outfit Fusion

View File

Hello LoversLab! This is my Pinup Outfit for Fusion Girl - released for the first time here!

(CBBE version is here)

What this mod does
Adds the following Fusion girl female clothing pieces (armor slot noted in parenthesis):
Bikini Bottom (40 or 45)
Bikini Bottom XXX (40 or 45)
Bikini Top (48 Beard)
Bikini Top XXX (48 Beard)
Shirt (48 Beard)
Skirt (39 or 44)
Gloves (56 Unnamed or 34, 35 Hands)
Officer Gloves (34, 35 Hands)
Hat (46 Headband)
High Heeled Boots (33 Body)
High Heels (33 Body)
Combat Boots (33 Body)
Holotag Necklace (50 Neck)
Jacket (37 or 41)
Arm Patch (57 Unnamed)
Circle Patch (57 Unnamed)
Tank Top (48 Beard)
Thigh Belt (39 or 44)

You can build these pieces at the Chem Station under "Dicky's Pinup Outfit"

If you have mods that add legendary to armor pieces, most of these outfits can be fitted with a legendary stat as well.

Armor Upgrade
Goes from 0-4, with 0 being realistic (little or no DR) and 4 being "heroic" giving you pretty OP protection. You don't have to craft two separate versions now to choose a realistic or OP version - just craft the outfit you want and change its stats at the armor workbench. Because of this new feature, I removed the ballistic weave option on all pieces.

Heroine Upgrade
Custom legendary abilities I split out so you can add an ability per outfit. These include auto-healing, rad scrubbing, high jump, fast reloads, etc. Just gives you the ability to pick and choose what you want.

Note: I haven't had much time to edit the bone weights on the bikini bottoms, particularly the XXX variant which is slipped to the side for "easy access." Might look weird with some sex animations - hope to address that eventually when we have enough Fusion girl animations that affect that area. It's mostly just a few vertices that are not deforming properly but should be ok most of the time for now..

I'm a huge fan of your mod :D  Thx for making this mod! Love it SOOOOO much! 100% My favourite outfit so far.

Here's the full set that my character is wearing most of the time:

Spoiler

1604751845_(506).png.f3734588701cc6a5b1bad51541be5870.png

Yes... my character is a trans. And the skirt is perfectly fitting ❤️ ❤️

Please keep up the good work!

Last but not least some kinky images as this post is on the adult session: ;) 

Spoiler

1426906994_Fallout424_5_20198_12_33AM_Moment.jpg.363c7d9418ae58ab4f5c96080433a772.jpg

1826246942_Fallout424_5_201911_35_16AM_Moment(3).jpg.2ff22e0fc28a3cf4af138848613a054a.jpg

640845053_Fallout424_5_201912_27_16PM_Moment.jpg.a62908780002dd9a0854b7618c9007d7.jpg

850326768_Fallout424_5_20195_22_07PM_Moment.jpg.798f50b9d93a2b25eb59bb957b31d7de.jpg

I agree, one of the best armor mods out there, I always use at least one of those pieces if it's not the gloves it's the jacket if not the jacket it's the hat and almost everytime i end up with that panty bikini combo, with a lot of colors to chose from, thanks for creating this!

3 hours ago, dickyftw said:

Thanks dreadlord441! I'm glad you're enjoying my mod - should've released it here a while ago but I wanted to get the Fusion girl version running first (it was initially CBBE). Have fun folks ?

Does this mean there is a CBBE version of this out there somewhere?  I just searched here on LL and didn't find it.  Or would this version work for CBBE also?

thanks!

15 minutes ago, travelmedic said:

Does this mean there is a CBBE version of this out there somewhere?  I just searched here on LL and didn't find it.  Or would this version work for CBBE also?

thanks!

The current upload is Fusion only, but I will go ahead and get the CBBE version uploaded as well.

1 hour ago, geraldofrivia said:

One of the best clothing mod
Do you have any plans to add more pieces or more texture?
A see through texture for the tank top and the bikini will be awesome

Hey there! I may continue to upgrade the outfit - if it happens, it'll be a LoversLab release (probably not gonna release it anywhere else)

@dickyftw Grabbed this on Nexus when I was looking for Fusion Girl-compat clothing/armour on there, and the search caught 'Fusion' in there.

Used the CBBE version prior to that, so that was a nice bonus. It's basically the go-to currently, and the jacket/shirt often were even with CBBE.

Hope to see some more from you in future :)

12 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

@dickyftw Grabbed this on Nexus when I was looking for Fusion Girl-compat clothing/armour on there, and the search caught 'Fusion' in there.

Used the CBBE version prior to that, so that was a nice bonus. It's basically the go-to currently, and the jacket/shirt often were even with CBBE.

Hope to see some more from you in future :)

Thanks Nebuchadnezzer2, glad you're enjoying the mod! I think I'll be here mostly now, like the community here a lot more...

56 minutes ago, grapejelly32 said:

Just dropped in to to say it's great to see you and your outfit here as well Dicky ( there are a lot of really nice folks here)! Looking forward to your future stuff ?

Hey grapejelly32, thanks for the welcome! Hope to be more active on this side ?

Spoiler
55 minutes ago, Dyremark said:

Greetings
Thanks for making this mod!
Good man, please help.
How to convert heels when converting CBBE to FusionGirl?
That is, how to fix IT

Reveal hidden contents

2121350822_(3).jpg.77343456cb3a36d9d334136937c89905.jpg

Please help!

Erm.

Either you're doing that unnecessarily as Dicky has a CBBE and FG version, or you're doing that for something else, like you're own mod, in which case this isn't the place for it...

19 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Erm.

Either you're doing that unnecessarily as Dicky has a CBBE and FG version, or you're doing that for something else, like you're own mod, in which case this isn't the place for it...

No, I just want someone else's mod to convert from a CBBE to a fusiongirl.
Only for myself, not laying anywhere.

But I can't convert heels and I don't know where to look and who to ask.
So I decided to ask the author, maybe he will answer
Tell me, please, can you know who to contact?

6 minutes ago, Dyremark said:

Hey there, sorry for the delayed response, I do have the Fusion girl version up so you can use the heels body from that bodyslide. No need to download this version and convert it over to Fusion, if that's what you're trying to do. Although you probably have to still manually move the vertices around in Outfit Studio since my Fusion girl heel version probably won't match whichever heels you're trying to fit it into. Hope that helps!

5 hours ago, Dyremark said:

On the FG nexus page, one of the pinned posts has some detail on converting from CBBE to FG

On 5/29/2019 at 2:06 PM, dickyftw said:

Hey there, sorry for the delayed response, I do have the Fusion girl version up so you can use the heels body from that bodyslide. No need to download this version and convert it over to Fusion, if that's what you're trying to do. Although you probably have to still manually move the vertices around in Outfit Studio since my Fusion girl heel version probably won't match whichever heels you're trying to fit it into. Hope that helps! 

A-a, that is, I need to adapt the tops of the feet under each heelI? I understood correctly?
(sorry for my bad english)

10 hours ago, Dyremark said:

A-a, that is, I need to adapt the tops of the feet under each heelI? I understood correctly?
(sorry for my bad english)

Hey there, yep, the Fusion heels should give you a good start since it's been angled correctly for heels, but you'll need to fit it yourself in Outfit Studio to whichever high heel shoes you're trying to fit it to. Hope that helps!

On 5/31/2019 at 3:21 AM, dickyftw said:

Hey there, yep, the Fusion heels should give you a good start since it's been angled correctly for heels, but you'll need to fit it yourself in Outfit Studio to whichever high heel shoes you're trying to fit it to. Hope that helps! 

Thank you very much!

On 5/31/2019 at 3:21 AM, dickyftw said:

Although not, I hurried.
All the same, it is not clear how to insert feet into heels.
The most annoying thing is that there is no tutorial anywhere on heels,  I don't want to seem dumb, and I still don’t understand how to make heels in a bodyslide.

7 hours ago, Dyremark said:

Although not, I hurried.
All the same, it is not clear how to insert feet into heels.
The most annoying thing is that there is no tutorial anywhere on heels,  I don't want to seem dumb, and I still don’t understand how to make heels in a bodyslide.

I haven't been able to find a tutorial either - AFAIK you will have to use Outfit Studio's (OS) brushes to move the vertices and mesh around to morph the feet into a sort of heel pose. The ones I made, I took the mesh out of OS and did the edits in another 3D app (Maya). I'm just used to modeling stuff in that program so it was easier for me. Blender is another option as well, and it's free. I think for tips on how to do it in OS, it's best to ask Mr. Lazman (lazman555), he's active on Nexus side but he's the master at making heel feet in OS ?‍♂️