Dicky's Pinup Outfit CBBE Legacy

View File

Hello LoversLab! This is my Pinup Outfit for CBBE - released for the first time here along with the Fusion Girl version!

Please note, I consider the Fusion Girl version as the next upgrade for the mod, so I will only be updating that version if I do. This CBBE version is legacy - I packaged the more popular modification system with this one so it's basically identical to the Fusion Girl version, except for the body type, inclusion of physics, and the high heeled feet differ slightly vs the Fusion version. Probably comes down to tastes, but the CBBE version has smaller, petite feet, while the Fusion version has more toned, regular-sized feet.

Note: I don't play much with physics since I'm a screenshots guy, so I never really extensively tested the physics version. A few users from that other site mentioned that they had issues, but I was never able to tell if it was simply user error with outfit studio or something was actually broken. For the few hours I tested the physics version though, I never had any issues, so I don't know. Lmk if you guys have any issues with that.

What this mod does
Adds the following CBBE female clothing pieces (armor slot noted in parenthesis):
Bikini Bottom (40 or 45)
Bikini Bottom XXX (40 or 45)
Bikini Top (48 Beard)
Bikini Top XXX (48 Beard)
Shirt (48 Beard)
Skirt (39 or 44)
Gloves (56 Unnamed or 34, 35 Hands)
Officer Gloves (34, 35 Hands)
Hat (46 Headband)
High Heeled Boots (33 Body)
High Heels (33 Body)
Combat Boots (33 Body)
Holotag Necklace (50 Neck)
Jacket (37 or 41)
Arm Patch (57 Unnamed)
Circle Patch (57 Unnamed)
Tank Top (48 Beard)
Thigh Belt (39 or 44)

You can build these pieces at the Chem Station under "Dicky's Pinup Outfit"

If you have mods that add legendary to armor pieces, most of these outfits can be fitted with a legendary stat as well.

Armor Upgrade
Goes from 0-4, with 0 being realistic (little or no DR) and 4 being "heroic" giving you pretty OP protection. You don't have to craft two separate versions now to choose a realistic or OP version - just craft the outfit you want and change its stats at the armor workbench. Because of this new feature, I removed the ballistic weave option on all pieces.

Heroine Upgrade
Custom legendary abilities I split out so you can add an ability per outfit. These include auto-healing, rad scrubbing, high jump, fast reloads, etc. Just gives you the ability to pick and choose what you want.

On 5/28/2019 at 1:09 PM, LazeR220 said:

Nothings showin up in-game. Help plz?

Hmm, do you mean you built the outfits from the chem workbench but nothing shows up on your character? Make sure you've built the outfit in Bodyslide as well. If you've done both and nothing still shows up, looks like it wasn't installed correctly? Not sure if you use a mod organizer but you might want to try reinstall it if that's the case.

22 minutes ago, LazeR220 said:

Problem no.2 ?

I build to cbbe curvy n theres major cliping, bikini tops, shirt tanktops etc are miles to big n panties n shirt clip around the front. wtf? ?

Assistance plz?

Try looking at BodySlide tutorials - unfortunately it's pretty difficult to determine exactly what happens with people's BodySlide setup since everyone has a different set of clothing / body types. Some general rules:

1. Make sure BodySlide and Outfit Studio (OS) are up to date.

2. Be sure you're not building the "preset" versions and trying to mix and match that with other clothes. The bodyslides labeled "Preset" are specific to my body type so they can't be mixed and matched (I really made that for myself so I didn't have to do edits in OS)

3. If you're using physics, especially check item #1 because it seems to be very choosy about the version of OS. What type of physics matters as well (CBBE, Cherry). Physics is weight based so there are specific physics bodies you'll need to copy weights over from, which makes the setup a bit of a hassle (personally that's why I switched to Fusion, not much movement there yet but bone-based animation makes things easier - too many avenues of user error with the physics approach, IMO).

4. Are you mixing and matching in OS or in game? Just remember the base shoes outfits are all armor slot 33 (body) so that'll be your "base." Meaning that you have to use that as the main body (the other pieces like the bikini do not have a body in them in OS). I suggest if you're doing a complex mashup that you do it in OS and save that out as a custom mash up. The outfit will play nicely with most CBBE outfits out there, but again it's impossible for me to tell all combinations / body types so you may have to do some work on your end to make mashups work.

Hope that helps - sorry if it isn't a solid answer but body slide has its own pipeline that needs a lot of user setup, depending on what you're doing with clothing...

Love the armor set.  

Wondering if i could get some help to figure out why when ever i wear the boot's, the body default's to its on slider set but the clothing (shirt, skirt etc) are build to my preset.  Even in bodyslide changing a body preset while previewing the boot's the body stay's at it's default slider

2 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Love the armor set.  

Wondering if i could get some help to figure out why when ever i wear the boot's, the body default's to its on slider set but the clothing (shirt, skirt etc) are build to my preset.  Even in bodyslide changing a body preset while previewing the boot's the body stay's at it's default slider

It almost sounds like the body wasn't built out of bodyslide properly, do you have the latest bodyslide / outfit studio installed? Also be sure you're not building any pieces labeled "preset" if you're using your own body, as the "preset" bodyslides are specifically my body preset (so it won't match with your body type built pieces). Hope that helps

17 hours ago, dickyftw said:

Also be sure you're not building any pieces labeled "preset" if you're using your own body, as the "preset" bodyslides are specifically my body preset

I have bodyslide 4.7.2, and choose to build the non preset files.  All the clothing set part's get built to my preset, exccept for the boots

Spoiler

1584664329_Bodyslideshirt.png.2d069cd2c9d286af8de187c46b94a0d7.png134965522_BodyslideBOots.png.3e1a4dcecd8bce95375291bbf0f8cd27.png

28 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

I have bodyslide 4.7.2, and choose to build the non preset files.  All the clothing set part's get built to my preset, exccept for the boots

Reveal hidden contents

1584664329_Bodyslideshirt.png.2d069cd2c9d286af8de187c46b94a0d7.png134965522_BodyslideBOots.png.3e1a4dcecd8bce95375291bbf0f8cd27.png

I have no idea what's going on there, the only time I've seen something similar is when the body preset is not compatible with the body you're using (i.e. you called up a Fusion girl preset on a CBBE body, vice-versa). Is this physics as well? I noticed physics is the #1 cause of user-end setup because there's no set standard so people are using different weights/meshes/versions so it's hard to tell what the issue is (that's why I switched to Fusion Girl to save me headaches). Try using the non-physics ones first and see if that even works at all - it really feels like a bodyslide/outfit studio issue there.

All the physic's for the bouncy bits work for all the clothing piceies, shirt/tank top/ bikini's and the skirt.  It's only the 3 pair of boot's that refuse to change shape and will only get built as shown in the picture.  All with CBBE preset's and using the CBBE physics output from bodyslide with morph's ticket.  And both of the boot's outputs physics / non-physics still only build as shown in the picture.

In game when built to the preset, and wearing boot's the shirt is the right build, but after putting the boots on its like it replaces the CBBE body entierly as it just has see thru on the chest piece and show's only the body built with the boot's.

Using the clothes and boots with the default pre build mesh's (not bulding it in bodyslide) the boot's and clothes all work when worn as your defaulted settings

*Edit*

Spoiler

boots.png

7 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

All the physic's for the bouncy bits work for all the clothing piceies, shirt/tank top/ bikini's and the skirt.  It's only the 3 pair of boot's that refuse to change shape and will only get built as shown in the picture.  All with CBBE preset's and using the CBBE physics output from bodyslide with morph's ticket.  And both of the boot's outputs physics / non-physics still only build as shown in the picture.

In game when built to the preset, and wearing boot's the shirt is the right build, but after putting the boots on its like it replaces the CBBE body entierly as it just has see thru on the chest piece and show's only the body built with the boot's.

Using the clothes and boots with the default pre build mesh's (not bulding it in bodyslide) the boot's and clothes all work when worn as your defaulted settings

*Edit*

Reveal hidden contents

boots.png

If you strip naked, does it actually use your preset, or the same body as pictured there?
Cause all I can think of, is the base body built, thus the one being used by the reference body on the boots is the zeroed-slider version.

14 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

reference body on the boots is the zeroed-slider version.

I think this may be the reason,  All the boots when being previewed with bodyslide have a body, but the rest of the outfit set is just the clothing.  I tried to have a look at the boots and make a new reference in outfit studio but when i try to load a CBBE reference it says an error "Cant load slider set file 'SilderSets/CBBE.osp'"  

21 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

I think this may be the reason,  All the boots when being previewed with bodyslide have a body, but the rest of the outfit set is just the clothing.  I tried to have a look at the boots and make a new reference in outfit studio but when i try to load a CBBE reference it says an error "Cant load slider set file 'SilderSets/CBBE.osp'"  

If you remove that ref-body on an item using slot 33, you'll almost certainly wind up with an invisible body.