15 minutes ago, Devianne said:

having issue with the skirt clipping with the butt when it bouncing. Is it because of too much bouncing ?

Try inflating the skirt mesh a bit in outfit studio - check the clipping in game and try targeting that particular area on the skirt. You'll need to do some manual tweaks on your end depending on the body type. If you have an exaggerated bounce with fairly large breasts / butt it'll clip when the character runs around, so you may have to lower your physics settings a bit as well. Hope that helps!

30 minutes ago, dickyftw said:

Try inflating the skirt mesh a bit in outfit studio - check the clipping in game and try targeting that particular area on the skirt. You'll need to do some manual tweaks on your end depending on the body type. If you have an exaggerated bounce with fairly large breasts / butt it'll clip when the character runs around, so you may have to lower your physics settings a bit as well. Hope that helps!

Thank for the reply. Yeah, I figure that was the issue. As i do not know much about those tweaks (had tried but gave up) so...excuse for me for running around with bikini !

8 minutes ago, Devianne said:

Thank for the reply. Yeah, I figure that was the issue. As i do not know much about those tweaks (had tried but gave up) so...excuse for me for running around with bikini !

Sent you a PM with edited skirt bodyslide files, try those out! :)

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2019 at 1:55 AM, dickyftw said:

Sent you a PM with edited skirt bodyslide files, try those out! :)

Hello dicky 

Good job and thank you

I also have problems with the mini skirt, the tanktop and the shirt

no matter what i do in bodyslide it is impossible to compensate even by modifying the ini file of cpb in order to lower the effect of movement of the buttocks and breasts.
it's as if these three clothes had a different physics 

would you have a solution?

5 hours ago, hkheung said:

Hello dicky 

Good job and thank you

I also have problems with the mini skirt, the tanktop and the shirt

no matter what i do in bodyslide it is impossible to compensate even by modifying the ini file of cpb in order to lower the effect of movement of the buttocks and breasts.
it's as if these three clothes had a different physics 

would you have a solution?

Hey there, do you have any configuration files for physics installed (I use this one https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39195)?

Especially for larger breasts.

2 hours ago, dickyftw said:

Hey there, do you have any configuration files for physics installed (I use this one https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39195)?

Especially for larger breasts.

Thank you for your reply

yes I used this mod that works very well with CBBE but I went to FG and I had to uninstall because it was he who was causing these problems with the mini skirt and two other clothes.

If you have a solution, I'm interested !!!

which makes me ask you another question:

I have a preset for FG (I even try yours) but I encounter a strange problem
when i build your clothes in bodyslide they are perfect but strangely they are wider in the game.

an idea ?

cordially

Edit: forget my question it came from the mod extended skeleton that was installed incorrectly !!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...