Let`s make Furo Trap great again

rcy68

Furo Trap is one of my favorite mods. It has a permanent place in my load order. BUT, it used to be better. I remember getting trapped, and birthing more than just scamps. It was leveled to the character. The higher the PCs' level, the more powerful the Daedra she`d give birth to. Now, just scamps. Hate that. I don`t know why someone felt the need to change it. Immersion, maybe? All the other improvements to the mod are great, but the "only scamps" one sucks ass. So, the point of me posting this is to beg some benevolent modder out there to please restore the leveled birthing, and perhaps adding a random element so you don`t get just one kind of daedra. For example, at the lowest tier, you just get scamps; next tier, scamps and flame atronachs; next, scamps, flame atronachs and clannfear, etc., etc., until ultimately, high level Dremora are being birthed. It doesn`t seem like it`d be difficult for someone that knows what they`re doing. Sadly, I don`t fall into that category, or I`d do it myself.                                                    Add in LST, and the victim(PC and followers) could end up enslaved, gang-raped and bred by their "children". Molag Bal would certainly be pleased. ?                             Taking it further, add a cave(The Breeding Pits) inside the Kvatch gate(or any Oblivion Gate), where the women of the city that didn`t escape(or any women) were dragged to, to breed Daedra for the invasion. Loading cell after loading cell with trapped NPCs birthing Daedra, who are programmed to pass through a portal only they can enter to a staging area(not an actual place. They de-spawn) for the invasion. Have Dremora patrolling the place. If a PC is enslaved by ANY Daedra/Dremora when inside a Gate, they`re used by their owner for X amount of time before passing out from exhaustion(fade to black) and wake up in the Breeding Pits, where a Dremora puts them in a Furo Trap and they`re broken physically(it feels too good!) and then bred for X amount of time(days, not hours) before getting a chance to "escape". By escape, I mean a powerful Dremora Lord claims you. He brands you with his personal sigil, marking you as His. Thus marked, no Daedra/Dremora will kill you, for fear of angering said Lord. They`ll try to rape you, instead. Your new Lord(owner) promptly rapes you, repeatedly, until he`s successfully broken you mentally(you accept your place as a vessel for his seed) and impregnated you(Hyoko/Tamago mods needed), at which point he`ll release you, returning your belongings. When asked why he is doing this, he`ll respond that he thinks the invasion is a mistake that will ultimately lead to his Princes'(Mehrunes Dagon) ruin, sparking an all out war with the gods and other Princes that his master can`t hope to win. And so he`s freed you, the "Chosen of the Gods,"(he says mockingly) to fulfill your destiny, and save his Prince from himself. (Opens magical portal. PC steps through)PC will appear outside entrance to Breeding Pits. Game continues as normal, except PC has brand on her ass and is pregnant with a Dremora Lords' spawn. Eventually, PC gives birth to a beautiful daughter of the same race as PC that levels with her mother. When she reaches sexual maturity(adult), and the PC is fertile and not pregnant, the first thing she does is rape her mother. Then the PC discovers her daughter is a Futa, and capable of impregnating a woman, since the rape only ends when the PC is pregnant. Matching Brand as on PCs' ass appears on her lower belly, just above pussy. From that point on, her daughter acts as a follower in every way, except the daughter is sexually dominant over the PC, and will take her whenever she wishes. Having been broken physically by the Furo Trap, and then mentally by the Dremora Lord, the PC can`t help but submit to her daughter, whom she loves SOOO much. Game continues, until eventually PC gives birth to a daughter/grandchild(how fucked up is that?!?) and everything goes the same as with the PCs' first daughter. (PCs' daughters only impregnate her the first time, and never again, though they can impregnate other women)  This continues until the PC has 4(?) unholy daughters, all beautiful, powerful and deadly, who love their mother, and is loved by their mother, in a most extreme manner. An unbreakable bond of lust, desire and motherly love. And thus the Pact with your Lord is Sealed, having given him a daughter and 3(?) granddaughters. All that remains is the minor detail of saving the world. They can all cast Furo Trap and Summon Scamp upon receiving Brand. Game continues as normal, except PC must always have at least one daughter with her at all times. There`s a random chance a daughter will cast Furo Trap on non-hostile female "for fun". When combat raping NPCs, daughters always inflict rape damage. Depending on LST(?) settings, may result in raped NPC being enslaved.(NPC is now PCs' slave, same as if PC cast Enslavement spell on them. Exclude quest NPCs, to avoid breaking quests?) The daughter will say "I have a present for you mommy" when that happens. And perhaps, having established an anchor to Tamriel via the Brand on PCs' ass, the Dremora Lord randomly portals in and bangs the shit out of PC and any Daughter(s) present (but never in a city), saying "Come, my pretty, and let me bounce you on my knee.", and by that he means his dick. Pregnancies resulting in this always yields a powerful Daedra(Daedroth or stronger), but subject to the same rules as any other pregnancy, otherwise.                    Well, this went from a simple request for a mod tweak to an all out mod Add-On pitch. And not a bad one, considering it was all off the top of my head. But anyway, the leveled birthing is the main thing. I know it`s possible, and works, because it was that way to begin with. And I doubt "permission" will be an issue, since the mod hasn`t been touched since 2013.                    Well, there it is, in all it`s perverted, deviant glory. Thanks for your time. Hope I didn`t waste it for you, whomever you are.

I had quite a difficult time trying to install it but somehow did it and understand what you mean here. Quite a fun little trap to be caught in. Too bad there never was one added to Skyrim as well because the animations of this one too were also better. Would like to see this update for both Oblivion and (especially as a first) in Skyrim too please. :)

2 minutes ago, Arala_Cran said:

I had quite a difficult time trying to install it but somehow did it and understand what you mean here. Quite a fun little trap to be caught in. Too bad there never was one added to Skyrim as well because the animations of this one too were also better. Would like to see this update for both Oblivion and (especially as a first) in Skyrim too please. :)

Yeah, it was one of the first mods I looked for in Skyrim(after all the technical stuff. Patches and the like). There`s a piece of furniture(furo tub) which never worked for me, and a horrible animation. I don`t activate it in FNIS. Makes me wanna cry watching it. Thank the Gods and Princes Estrus made it over. I`ve asked in mod forums for it to get ported, but no interest.  Lack of Daedra in Skyrim, I think. Not much interest from people who jumped on the band wagon with Skyrim. Maybe if the victims birthed Dragon eggs, instead of Daedra, it might have had a better chance. ? I`ve all but given up on a Furo Skyrim. Hoping an old-school Oblivion modder will take pity on me. I mean, who doesn`t love tentacle rape and forced breeding?! ;)  It`s OP as hell, though. 1 scamp with a little luck could take over the entire Imperial City. Actually, I think I may try that. Max out the settings, teach as many female NPCs as I can a healing spell, stand outside the Imperial Palace, cast it on myself and watch the fun. Game would probably have a melt down, though.

Archived