Newbie and Excited to Mod my game

LinkNylton

I have to removed my guild first, Yes I pirated fallout 3, new vegas and 4 just to test the waters out and if my hardware wont get fried by those games.
So yes just a week ago I finally legit buy New Vegas I'm still cautious about my computer's hardware cause I dont want to fry my old and only working laptop.

So where do I start modding, I did watch youtubers for months before but until now I still not able to go anywhere.
What am I doing wrong and where do I really start.

5 hours ago, LinkNylton said:

I have to removed my guild first, Yes I pirated fallout 3, new vegas and 4 just to test the waters out and if my hardware wont get fried by those games.
So yes just a week ago I finally legit buy New Vegas I'm still cautious about my computer's hardware cause I dont want to fry my old and only working laptop.

So where do I start modding, I did watch youtubers for months before but until now I still not able to go anywhere.
What am I doing wrong and where do I really start.

Welcome to the modding community

What I'd start with for new players is the first section of

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:EssArrBee/FalloutNewVegas

(until the new quests and cut content section)

That should give you a  nice stable underground for your last vegas experience. After that it depends most on what kind of mods you want. Gun-mods, quest-mods, SexoutMods, etc.

18 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Welcome to the modding community

What I'd start with for new players is the first section of

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:EssArrBee/FalloutNewVegas

(until the new quests and cut content section)

That should give you a  nice stable underground for your last vegas experience. After that it depends most on what kind of mods you want. Gun-mods, quest-mods, SexoutMods, etc.

*worried laughter* ...... Thank you, I'll do try it out this coming weekend.

Archived