Mod find request

I have "Imperial_City_Strip_Club_Modders_resource"

Was Nexus file 36622  ( I downloaded it 2011)

All the Mod does is change the "Imperial Trading Company Private Storage" in IC Waterfront and add 3 nude female NPCs and one nude male (nude only if you have a nude body replacer )

"dirty" Mod ! It change 8 vanilla items ( lights and chests) instead of add new items. So in all others Mods and vanilla those items will be changes.

And the 4 NPC have no AI package! They do not move, they do not dance, they have no new dialogs ( They will greet you with vanilla greetings  and if they stand near each other they can talk about mudcrabs )

There are errors in the esp ( miising objects) and the cell ( the Trading Company) is not set to public so you trespassing if you enter the house.

There is a addon esp in the download that adds nude pictures.

------------------

Better use the CS  and create 2-3 female NPCs, no item in the inventory so they are nude.

Create a AI pack ( se the SI dancing AI pack ) and add it to the NPC

Add the 3 NPCs in your your game. You can reate a new esp or a esp you have. Add them in a inn or create a house.

I will upload it in some minutes, just busy at the moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I found my old esp.  I checked it and cleaned and changed some things.

My esp is clean now. No overwritten vanilla items. Cells are public, doors are not locked.

The posters are in my esp, you do not need the old addon esp.
In the upper-room ( the stip club ) is a small Dibella statue, click it and you get a menu to isable/enable the posters.

The male NPC was not in the original ( he was in the esp but not in game) It add him as barkeeper, and add a AI with offers service and merchant chest.
The Female NPC are younger and (I hope) more beautiful. And they have dance AI packages ( from 14PM to 4AM at least one of the women is dancing )

And some other changes

The original esp are in the "Original esp with bugs" folder.

-------------------------------------

Imperial_City_Strip_Club_Modders_resource-36622-1-0.7z

- Installation -

StripClubIC.esp and meshes and textures in your game data folder.

Spoiler

The entrance in the Waterfront district
ScreenShot173.jpg

The Dibella statue to enable/disable the poster.
ScreenShot174.jpg

One of girls dancing
ScreenShot175.jpg

I just checked it out a bit ago. I appreciate you throwing it all together like that, it works great!

One question;

I this re-releasable if I were to expand on it? I am thinking about trying to make it a go to waterfront spot for npc's. Like the Merchants in is in the market district. Maybe add a seedy Tavern like atmosphere to the first floor. What kind of permissions are we talking here?

1 hour ago, ReverendFelix said:

One question;

I this re-releasable if I were to expand on it? I am thinking about trying to make it a go to waterfront spot for npc's. Like the Merchants in is in the market district. Maybe add a seedy Tavern like atmosphere to the first floor. What kind of permissions are we talking here?

Unless a more restrictive licensing term is given, I encourage you to treat any mod somewhat like 'BY-SA-NC' in Creative Commons terms: clarify BY whom the mod was originally made (that means have a decency to credit the author), Share the mod Alike as the original, and No Commercial use; because that was essentially what everyone assumed before the whole paid Skyrim mod fiasco brought by Bethesda some years ago. Or better, just forget about it and do what you're supposed to enjoy - modding. All these fightings over the stupid 'intellectual property' have made more than enough holes in the world already. Better not dirty yourself in that cesspool. It's not like the author would suddenly rise back from the grave and bite you in the ass anyway.

Have you read the original readme?

Spoiler

- Disclaimer -

The Photo's in the mod are all royalty free images. I give credit to both the photographers and subjects. In no way do I profit from releasing this mod. Therefore, I allow downloaders to modify this mod to their liking. HOWEVER, I DO NOT GIVE MY PERMISSION TO UPLOAD THIS MOD TO ANY OTHER SITE. But, who's going to stop you, right? Thus I will not be held responsible to whatever happens with this mod after it has been downloaded.

- Special Thanks -

All the girls who's boobs are shown in this mod.

"Gavrilla" for the Mesh and Texture templates. - "It's source for modmakers. You may use materials from this plug-in in interiors of your mods."

Peace.

So I had no permission to upload it here.

But no author name in the readme.

And it was named Imperial_City_Strip_Club_Modders_resource  , because the club is "empty" 

I've added a few cups and beer bottles, but it still looks pretty "lifeless"

If you add some more cups/mugs to the tables and some customers...  Give credit to the original Mod  you can upload it. The Mod is from 2010, I downloaded it 2011, and it vanished from Nexus...  so I think the original author does not play Oblivion anymore, and we have no way to find him.

And my esp is my old esp I used 2011 ? or 2012 ?. I now cleaded it again and made some  changes. The poster enable/disable activator and script are new ( 2011 I did not even know how to spell the word script  :classic_wink:  )  And the barkeeper is new.
I give permission to use my esp.

Archived