Last Exception issues

I've been having random last exceptions, I'm pretty sure caused by MCC, ever since I updated to 1.50.67.1020. (I'm pretty sure it's MCC because I pull it and I don't have any LE's, but I'm not willing to run my game without it.) I updated to the newest version of WW recently and just ran my game for the first time. I've been getting an unreasonable amount of LE's tonight! Here's what I'm getting.

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<root>
<report>
<version>2</version>
<sessionid>bad9e2e1bc56457f5ce28e0c</sessionid>
<type>desync</type>
<sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
<createtime>2019-05-20 06:24:21</createtime>
<buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.50.67.1020-1.200.000.385.Release</buildsignature>
<categoryid>cnsettings.py:9</categoryid>
<desyncid>bad9e2e1bc56457f5ce28e0c</desyncid>
<systemconfig/>
<screenshot/>
<desyncdata>  Failure: 'cncustom/cncommands_handler' (cncustom.cncommands_handler) (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.main.settings.builder')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path&#13;&#10;  
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 116, in import_modules_by_path&#13;&#10;  
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module&#13;&#10;  
File "Scripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\cncommands_handler.py", line 1, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;  
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module&#13;&#10;  
File "Scripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cnturbosim.py", line 2, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;  
File "Scripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cnturbosimbase.py", line 3, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;  
File "Scripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cnturbosimbodymixin.py", line 1, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;  
File "Scripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cnturbosimbottommixin.py", line 2, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;  
File "Scripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\nuttylib\cnsettingutils.py", line 5, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;  
File "Scripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\cnsettings.py", line 9, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.main.settings.builder'&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>

I'm pretty sure that I've got WW installed correctly. Two files "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package" and "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script" directly in my Mods folder.

What is wrong with my game?

On 5/20/2019 at 12:45 PM, DragoonedLady said:

I've been having random last exceptions, I'm pretty sure caused by MCC, ever since I updated to 1.50.67.1020. (I'm pretty sure it's MCC because I pull it and I don't have any LE's, but I'm not willing to run my game without it.) I updated to the newest version of WW recently and just ran my game for the first time. I've been getting an unreasonable amount of LE's tonight! Here's what I'm getting.

I'm pretty sure that I've got WW installed correctly. Two files "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package" and "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script" directly in my Mods folder.

What is wrong with my game?

Your game needs updating to the latest version.....it's 1.51.77.1020 your on 1.50.67.1020.

16 hours ago, procian said:

Your game needs updating to the latest version.....it's 1.51.77.1020 your on 1.50.67.1020.

I know what version I am on. WW and MCC both say that they work with that version. I figured out what the problem was, anyway. Apparently, I managed to install a counterfeit version of WW that was not put out by Turbodriver. It was causing conflict.

Archived