Strange Cum dripping effect

Hey guys I posted this in the technical issues before but I feel like this is a better place for it to ask. I recently reinstalled skyrim on a new windows 10 laptop with Ryzen 5 2500U cpu and Radeon Vega 8 gtx mobile which is an apu. But anyway this is what happens (see picture and load order and mod priorities list)

Any idea how to fix this? It's not a fog issue at all like they told me in the other thread because i checked with everything diabled except the mods that do this.

20190519185313_1.jpg

20190519155021_1.jpg

20190519155025_1.jpg

pictures.7z

25 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

It comes from the soulgem oven mod.

edit: omg! DOY! I forgot to install zaz lol! HAHAha!

Happens to the best. It's so common i never waste a thought on it, but that i don't is usually the reason i consider it easier to copy my old profile and remove 100+ mods when i start a new game than making sure i have the 20+ mandatory.^^

2 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Happens to the best. It's so common i never waste a thought on it, but that i don't is usually the reason i consider it easier to copy my old profile and remove 100+ mods when i start a new game than making sure i have the 20+ mandatory.^^

Yeah, i could've done the same but after 3 whole years not having fiddled around with it at all. Well I sorta forgot everything that made that load my load order lol. I always start over on a new computer wether i have it backed up or not (i mean that kinda happens when you throw everything skse, logs and other stuff in "mod leftovers" lol :D). It is nice to have them anyway to have good look at what i was running with. I'm trying to have a bit more patience this time and categorize things properly so that it is clear to me after not having worked for a while. Thank god for mod organizer. This would've been impossible to do with normal manual installs and old nmm lol.

Archived