General discussion

59 minutes ago, MilfSimmer said:

Since some months I follow a creator on NMM, "Jinxxed0". He make followers based on Anime/Manga Characters, it would be so nice if we could bring you pics of characters so you could take it as ideas or just recreate them as busty. 

I consider myself not a very good character creator. But one could try.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for this noob question, I just recently got into HDT and saw some ppl have full collisions with it (Breasts, Ass, Pussy & Schlong) is there any clear tutorial ? I searched on the HDT subforum but there are like a ton of "Packs" beside of the main guide for HDT Physics. I found this one but it's just for breasts: 

I don't have any question about HDT Physics, it's just I don't have any idea about collisions. 

14 minutes ago, MilfSimmer said:

Sorry for this noob question, I just recently got into HDT and saw some ppl have full collisions with it (Breasts, Ass, Pussy & Schlong) is there any clear tutorial ? I searched on the HDT subforum but there are like a ton of "Packs" beside of the main guide for HDT Physics. I found this one but it's just for breasts: 

I don't have any question about HDT Physics, it's just I don't have any idea about collisions. 

Collisions are hard to create, I use it.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, MilfSimmer said:

@MegaMydakXD Here you have a gallery with some ideas for future followers

https://www.luscious.net/albums/texelion-collection_340755/

Despite the fact that I rely more on 2d style, it looks very good. Thank. I would especially like to create these two cows

However, before this I still need:
1. release black bunny
2. make redesign Minel and Ranel
3. to release a huge breasted hamakaze

• 4 weeks later...

I think this is something that any of the members would like to have since we love busty ladies

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

If someone have or know how to make this outfits (the tight effect on the body not just the outfit) would be amazing for the club, they look gorgeous. 

On 10/29/2019 at 3:53 PM, MilfSimmer said:

I think this is something that any of the members would like to have since we love busty ladies

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

If someone have or know how to make this outfits (the tight effect on the body not just the outfit) would be amazing for the club, they look gorgeous. 

I thought about this post for several days, tried to suggest that he will use it, I can’t recognize his skill. I will try to experiment in the next couple of days, for the sake of repeating a similar effect

14 hours ago, MegaMydakXD said:

I thought about this post for several days, tried to suggest that he will use it, I can’t recognize his skill. I will try to experiment in the next couple of days, for the sake of repeating a similar effect

I'm not sure if he uses the same as the ZaZ Animation Pack, as you can see you have different ropes and they make the body tight  (Ignore the body, if you change your bodyslide preset the ropes change of size too)

Spoiler

image.png.c2c0c06d59bfbd8bf221be3fd18b1a3b.png

image.png.1fde15ab25879af71c5a2095cbdb8706.png

• 1 month later...
On 12/28/2019 at 5:38 PM, Stackofbeef said:

https://twitter.com/lily6sky

Anyone follows this twitter channel?

The body he makes here are huge and perfect. I wish anyone could reproduce it for Se. It's just that the user is using oldrim if i remember But i really just wanted to share it

The body that he uses is either maximum cbbe or Chinese Bodyslide with uunp, however one body will not be enough, apparently he / she uses hdt-smp physics. I tried to recreate this body, but without the appropriate physics I couldn’t understand whether I succeeded or failed.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for answering. I have 2 more quesiton. I'm almost nearly done modding. After that, i'm going to post pics and videos

1: when installing cbbe. The body shape option: slim, curvy, vanilla, are these the presets you start with or does it affect the final shape you will get with bodyslide sliders?

Question 2: I'm using cbbe along with bodyslide. Does anyone konw how i can add good looking belly like coldsteelj's?

I had some other questions, but i fixed them myself. My current shape looks good.

•  
  •  

On 1/20/2020 at 7:40 PM, Stackofbeef said:

Thank you for answering. I have 2 more quesiton. I'm almost nearly done modding. After that, i'm going to post pics and videos

1: when installing cbbe. The body shape option: slim, curvy, vanilla, are these the presets you start with or does it affect the final shape you will get with bodyslide sliders?

Question 2: I'm using cbbe along with bodyslide. Does anyone konw how i can add good looking belly like coldsteelj's?

I had some other questions, but i fixed them myself. My current shape looks good.

•  
  •  

1. Just a preset

2. For make a belly for cbbe body try to expirement with Belly sliders for example:

Spoiler

image.png.869fa3270c78c8b4304d0f6482ba9e64.png

image.png.fe7b826ae194e80fc50b5d0160803b98.png

But for more detailed editing of the belly, it is necessary to use other bodies that are not included in the cbbe / unp classes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hello!  I'm not sure if it's necroposting here or whatever, but I was wondering if you had any plans to convert anymore of your followers to SE.  From what I've seen on Nexus and LL, I can only wish that the rest of them were added to SE, rather than just a few of them (The rest of them are still LE exclusive, it seems).  Can never have too many busty ladies wandering around the land of Skyrim, after all.

6 hours ago, PhantomTrevo said:

Hello!  I'm not sure if it's necroposting here or whatever, but I was wondering if you had any plans to convert anymore of your followers to SE.  From what I've seen on Nexus and LL, I can only wish that the rest of them were added to SE, rather than just a few of them (The rest of them are still LE exclusive, it seems).  Can never have too many busty ladies wandering around the land of Skyrim, after all.

Not that this was in the plans, but I can try to transfer a couple of pa-followers to sse, soon

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...